Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Total voters

zFqcus

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hey cubecraft.

My suggestion is:
The /report command can also be used if you are not in the same game with the player.

And how this will improve cubecraft (the report system) is:

Players with a rank can also report if they have seen someone hacking but then the game is leaved. Like duels, there you sometimes have hackers. Only then will you have 5 seconds to type (/report <player> <hacks>). Because then you're already dead. And not everyone can type that fast.

And make the /report command higher for rankers. Because there are more and more hacked clients that can bypass sentinel with ease. And can also be used for stone rank players. Because stone ranked players may also want to help the community. Reporting with hackers, And not everyone also has a good computer or laptop to download a recording program.
So for example you have this:

Stone: 3 reports per day
Iron: 5 reports per day
Gold: 7 reports per day
Diamond: 9 reports per day
Emerald: 12 reports per day
Obsidian: 15 reports per day

And then plus rank +5 reports per day.

This will seem less pay to win because you have to pay to help the server.

off_matbog23

Jun 17, 2020
België
so apparently the reports don't work with that amount of reports per day but more in a way of unhandled reports open and if they would keep so many reports open none would get resolved. people would get stuck with the unfixed reports and they would have to clear it all. now for the /reports out of the game, I totally agree with it but id l only let it work within 1 minute or so after the game so you won't report the wrong people. Good idea, thanks for bringing notice to the community.

Reactions: Mea_08

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
They can’t make /report for everyone, way too many people making reports. Having a rank lowers the amount of reports. Also with at least one ranked person per game, this shouldn’t be an issue. I do agree with the not in the same game thing, the game has ended and they’ve left but I’m scrambling to type out a report.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I agree with the idea to report players even if they are not in your game. It can be quite annoying to type /report player reason and then, when you have it, the cheater leaves. That way, perhaps, we would be able to report cheaters without needing to hurry.
On the other hand, I don't agree with the idea to let even non-ranked players report. I say that because the amount of false /reports that this can generate, and not to say about people being punished because of this:
1.10 - Submitting fake evidences
Submitting fake evidence in the reports site will result in a permanent ban from our server and reports platform. We are going to be extremely strict with this type of behaviour.

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,

The /report command can also be used if you are not in the same game with the player.
I think this is something we all can agree on. For me, and for a lot of players, it sometimes happens that you can't report the player on time because of the player leaving too fast. I think this will make reporting hackers alot easier because there will be no hurry in typing the /report.

Stone: 3 reports per day
Iron: 5 reports per day
Gold: 7 reports per day
Diamond: 9 reports per day
Emerald: 12 reports per day
Obsidian: 15 reports per day
They can't make /report available for everyone because there would be a bunch of reports coming in, having a rank lowers the amount of reports coming through, therefore making it easier to moderate.

This will seem less pay to win because you have to pay to help the server.
This isn't entirely true, you can always record and report rule breakers on the reports website which u can find here.

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
I totally think that you should be able to report someone even if they're not in your game, because a lot of times in egg for example, hackers would break eggs so fast that people can't react fast enough, and by the time people type the command, the hacker is already gone

Mea_08

May 27, 2020
Scotland
i completely agree with the suggestion for reporting after a game however i feel there should be a limit to how long you have after the game to report as things can become cloudy in your brain after a while and maybe what you thought was a hack actually wasn't. as many people have said before me, /report shouldn't be given to everyone, this would just overload the staff team and too many cases would go unsolved. I also feel that if everyone had access to the command that it would be abused by people who want to mess around or to those who just don't like the staff team and want to make their lifes harder. anyway i think the number of reports we currently have as ranked players is fair because we can always go to the forms to report too like everyone else without a rank has to do.
also i am unsure as to what to cast my vote as due to being in agreement with /report after a game but then also in dissagreement for everyone having access to /reports.

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
Please add a voting option that says: "Yes for the reporting after a game" I do agree with that part but don't with the stone rankers being able to report as well. Same reason as the previous replies describe. I think there will be a lot of people who will vote for the other option if you add it. Good suggestion!

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
I agree with allowing players to report someone even after they've left the game. Maybe 1 minute rather than 5 seconds. But I do not agree with increasing the number of reports for a higher rank as it's been said by staff members that they cannot coop with all of the Reports.

Gson

Novice Member
Feb 19, 2020
England
github.com
Yes, the community has been asking for this for a while as far as I can remember. Being able to report a player after they leave should be an option for people who have a rank. It will be great to finally see this feature being added.

Sl0wMo7ion

Server & Marketplace Quality Assurance
Feb 19, 2020
Bulgaria
cubecraft.net
Hey!
I absolutely agree with you for the option to report players that are not in the same game because when we see a hacker and someone killed him/her, we can't make a report but I do not agree with you about adding the /report for everyone because how @Mea_08 - the staff will be literally overloaded with a lot of reports.

zSeann

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
I agree with the fact, if someone leaves the game, you still can report the person in Lobby.

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
Hi
I'll keep it short

1. Agree:
Since some hackers are very annoying and therefore you don't have time for the command you could do it outside the game to give the hacker the appropriate punishment
2. Disagree:
-Anyone can use the Command (many incorrect notifications)
- And I think it's a lot of unintended work for the devs.

Other than that, it's nice that you command something like this, maybe they'll find a definitive one.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
And not everyone also has a good computer or laptop to download a recording program.
I just want to comment on this that I have a 2014 MacBook Air that can record and report people. If you can’t handle a recording software, then I doubt your computer will run Minecraft.

• Wow
Reactions: Shotgun

WhySoLate

Mar 30, 2019
I agree that rankers can report, but they shud be able to report also after the game or atleast give it to dia emerald and obs rank or something like that

and like almost everyone: they cant let everyone be able to report bcthere would be to many reports bc there are a lot of pp who call a pro a hacker.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom