Status
Not open for further replies.

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
Hello CubeCrafters,

I have a new idea!
I have seen over twenty /report threads!
But, I was wondering if it would be good to add /report to donators only,
So that players dont abse it as much!
Just a though!
Reply your replys!
Thanks!

Reactions: Steyro

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
929206.gif

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
The /report command was removed because it was being heavily abused. Only making it accessable for donators won't decrease the abuse. I still don't support this idea because it will get abused.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I am sorry, but I am still against this idea. Having a rank does not make someone more mature or less likely to abuse a command. Regardless of who has control over the command, asides from staff, it would be abused. So I agree with @iCheeetah on this because it would still be abused. Sorry, but it is a no from me.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Entrusting it to ranks alone won't stop them from using it in the wrong situation.
If this were implemented, players wouldn't necessarily get it wrong on purpose since they'd genuinely be convinced that someone's hacking. This means that the staff are basically wasting their time since said player isn't hacking despite the rank strongly believing so.
Aside from that, there's also the occasional player that would do it for attention.

A rank exclusive report command would probably not even work out due to the sheer amount of ranks playing at one time. The staff team is too small to handle everything quick enough & get to everyone's report. It just wouldn't work out.

I much prefer /report causing a link to appear in chat that links to the "How to use the new reporting system" tutorial thread. It's much more helpful & efficient to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom