Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

InventedYou

Jun 16, 2020
Hi, i reported someone and my report got closed immediately without a reason. So i asked around and people say its because i have labymod and you can change peoples name? Yes you can, but in the chat after every message there will be a pencil and mine didn't have that.

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
You can change names with LabyMod,and they are unfortunately closing reports for that reason, they don't want to get fake reports.

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
But still,they don't want to take risks and they automatically close reports(there is a way to hide it I think)

InventedYou

Jun 16, 2020
But still,they don't want to take risks and they automatically close reports(there is a way to hide it I think)
And what if you record it and let the chat see, and then go to your labymod tags so the can see you didn't change someones name tho.

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
Well there is nothing I can do, they don't accept labymod reports, next time when you make a report please make it without labymod

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
We do not accept reports made with Labymod to prevent fake evidence. You can rename players' names using a feature on Labymod and even though there will be a pencil behind the edited name, it still can be edited out with Photoshop which makes it faked. This is the reason as to why we do not accept Labymod reports.

If you have any more questions about this, feel free to contact me or any other staff member.

Reactions: Dudu and AnolTongi
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Hello!!! SpringWarz :)
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Beth's profile.
hello!!! Admin Beth
he's canonically a cat btw
Screenshot_20240517-191138_1.jpg

chapter 4 production resumed :3
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello!!! capitan Argentina :cubie2:
apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
Top Bottom