Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes or no?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
If you have plus, you have acces to the /report command. I've so far, luckily, never had to use this command. Until today, when I tried to report someone for camping. And let me tell you, it was insane.
He stacked up using shield wands, far, FAR above build limit.
I tried to report him, but the thing is.. This is the only things you can report someone for:
upload_2019-3-19_18-15-53.png

You can't report someone for camping..
Why not..
It's annoying and I spend 26+ minutes in the same game.
He ended up dying but it was a pain. This really should be added.

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-19_18-14-50.png
    upload_2019-3-19_18-14-50.png
    44.9 KB · Views: 91

Anthoony

Oct 6, 2017
Ecuador
Yes, I agree with you that they added for the extra that they can report to the campers, basically if they are making a base in the air and that they do not move.

Brokkelster

Feb 5, 2019
I definitely agree with this. Today I was in a game of lucky islands and someone was also stacking shield wands far under his island, I couldn't kill him in any way.

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
Would be nice to report people for Trolling/Toxicity/Camping.

They ruin the game for everyone, just like the hackers.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I think they should just have the same reasons as on the report site, maybe 2 in 1 or something because if you come across such a rule breaker then you can't use the command which you actually paid for. To say it like that, you might know what I mean.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hey! Camping was an option for everyone, but we limited it to YouTubers only. This is because camping is not something a player will do every game, unlike cheating or teaming. If a player made a camping report, most likely by the time a staff member goes to look at the report, the player has gone to a different game and stopped camping. But if a player makes a cheating or teaming report, and a staff member reviews it 5 minutes later, the reported player is more likely to still be breaking the rules. YouTubers get priority with /report, hence why camping is accessible to them, as staff should be reviewing their reports instantly. Hope this makes things clearer :)

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom