Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 2, 2022
I want to have a button to report players that are team killing. It is very annoying, especially when I’m playing Lucky Blocks.
You could make such that when i type /sr Teamkilling will also be an option with the rest of the report buttons for hacks.
I just want say props to the CubeCraft team and the professional work they have done.
So that’s my idea that I know will help everyone.

Critomania

Novice Member
Jan 21, 2022
Teamkilling is pretty rare, so I don't subscribe to the idea. But what can not be said about camping, it's terrible! Almost every 3-4 game where the remaining opponents build up to the map limit and sit there until you save up for a bow or build up in a safe way. It sometimes takes as much time as it takes to play a new full-fledged match. I would really like to see a camping complaint added to /sr. Of course, someone will write, there is on the forum, etc. But the fact is that the complaint will be considered after the n-th amount of time, and I need at least a chance, if the moderator is free, he will punish the camper right in the game.

Herausgefunden

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
Teamkilling is pretty rare, so I don't subscribe to the idea. But what can not be said about camping, it's terrible! Almost every 3-4 game where the remaining opponents build up to the map limit and sit there until you save up for a bow or build up in a safe way. It sometimes takes as much time as it takes to play a new full-fledged match. I would really like to see a camping complaint added to /sr. Of course, someone will write, there is on the forum, etc. But the fact is that the complaint will be considered after the n-th amount of time, and I need at least a chance, if the moderator is free, he will punish the camper right in the game.

That's quite the same as what iTBD said about team killing.

Therefore staff won't be able to see it happen again

In my opinion it's always the most easy to just record your game and to submit a player report. Though, I totally understand where you're coming from. My experience with camping has only led me to say that it is annoying. Even so, I don't think it should be included in the /sr command.

Ultimately, I disagree with the suggestion.

• Agree
Reactions: iTBD
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom