Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this suggestion getting added to Cubecraft?

• Yes, because... (let me know why you think this should be added)

• No, because... (let me know why you disagree)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zethox

Dec 3, 2016
The Netherlands
There are a lot of people that know nothing about the fact that you can report rulebreakers at:
-https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
been sent every once in a while with a link to the report site or with a link to a forum which explains how to properly sign in to and use the report site. There should also be mentioned that the reporters should first read the rules before reporting to reduce the amount of false reports. This way more people get informed that they can report rulebreakers and this will increase the amount of rulebreakers getting their deserved punishment.

(I know the Sentinel announcement links you to the report site but it isn’t as clear as how I describe it in this suggestion)

Kind Regards, Zethox :D

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
If I'am not wrong, it is all stated in the "sentinel is always watching", this announcement shows up each hour, so technically, your suggestion is already added... ( and yes they should also insert a link to the rules)

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
(I know the Sentinel announcement links you to the report site but it isn’t as clear as how I describe it in this suggestion)

Can you please explain how is it not clear. It is absolutely clear by stating " Report rulebreakers at (report link)" plus I said that I agree with you on inserting a link to the official rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom