Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Does anyone know how to fix the ffmpeg message? I already installed it but it keeps comming up when i try to render a video.

13ff22361c0c3e75ac6a6dcf906b11b3.png

Thanks

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Hello @YaDasLenny !
FFmpeg is a encoder that replay mod uses if you wish to render your videos using replay mod. Replay mod needs this to render your videos in great quality for low file size and you can download it here https://ffmpeg.org/download.html. Firstly after you have download ffmpeg you would want to go ahead and install it completely, after the installation has been completed you have to go to the folder where ffmpeg was installed which looks something like this C:\FFmpeg and you would want to go into the bin folder and there you will find a file called ffmpeg.exe and you would want to copy it's location, the location you copied should look like this C:\FFmpeg\bin\ffmpeg.exe and the next time you render a video or cinematic off of replay mod you will see at the very bottom there is a small box with the title of cmd, remove everything that is in that box and paste the location of ffmpeg you copied (For example C:\FFmpeg\bin\ffmpeg.exe).

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Hello @YaDasLenny !
FFmpeg is a encoder that replay mod uses if you wish to render your videos using replay mod. Replay mod needs this to render your videos in great quality for low file size and you can download it here https://ffmpeg.org/download.html. Firstly after you have download ffmpeg you would want to go ahead and install it completely, after the installation has been completed you have to go to the folder where ffmpeg was installed which looks something like this C:\FFmpeg and you would want to go into the bin folder and there you will find a file called ffmpeg.exe and you would want to copy it's location, the location you copied should look like this C:\FFmpeg\bin\ffmpeg.exe and the next time you render a video or cinematic off of replay mod you will see at the very bottom there is a small box with the title of cmd, remove everything that is in that box and paste the location of ffmpeg you copied (For example C:\FFmpeg\bin\ffmpeg.exe).
I can't find a box with the title of cmd, can you send me a screenshot or something? Thanks!

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
I can't find a box with the title of cmd, can you send me a screenshot or something? Thanks!
451.PNG

after the installation has been completed you have to go to the folder where ffmpeg was installed which looks something like this C:\FFmpeg and you would want to go into the bin folder and there you will find a file called ffmpeg.exe and you would want to copy it's location, the location you copied should look like this C:\FFmpeg\bin\ffmpeg.exe and the next time you render a video or cinematic off of replay mod you will see at the very bottom there is a small box with the title of cmd, remove everything that is in that box and paste the location of ffmpeg you copied (For example C:\FFmpeg\bin\ffmpeg.exe).
(You need to paste C:\FFmpeg\bin\ffmpeg.exe in that yellow box which is "CMD")

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
View attachment 135574

after the installation has been completed you have to go to the folder where ffmpeg was installed which looks something like this C:\FFmpeg and you would want to go into the bin folder and there you will find a file called ffmpeg.exe and you would want to copy it's location, the location you copied should look like this C:\FFmpeg\bin\ffmpeg.exe and the next time you render a video or cinematic off of replay mod you will see at the very bottom there is a small box with the title of cmd, remove everything that is in that box and paste the location of ffmpeg you copied (For example C:\FFmpeg\bin\ffmpeg.exe).
(You need to paste C:\FFmpeg\bin\ffmpeg.exe in that yellow box which is "CMD")
Already thanks for all the information but when i do that it just says it again.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Top Bottom