Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you want to see these games in Cubecraft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
I'm going to be straight,
if Parkour hasn't been back in over 18 months, then there probably isn't a point into bringing it back, unless if it is MASSIVE.
If it ain't coming back, ya better make something else happen.

My idea: The Building Games
Ya have Island Games, PvP games. Welcome Building Games.

I'm sure you have heard of Build Battle and Team Build Battle before. But if not, here is a quick explanation.
In order to play, you (and a teammate) will be given a poll to vote for the theme of which you are to build. Everyone can vote, but it is anonymous. Once the votes are in, you have 5 minutes to build that theme corresponding to the winning vote. Once you are done with building or the 5 minutes are up, everyone in the lobby rotates between builds giving them a score, 1-10 or a custom score like poop or bae. The winner will have the best build according to the lobby. Your build will also be completely anonymous until everyone has locked their vote on your build. This is the same with Build Battle Teams, except you have 7 minutes to build.
Rules:
No inappropriate buildings. This does include sexual-explicit builds and builds against staff or players. No inappropriate language. Because you are given signs, inappropriate language will not be tolerated. Don't be low. When I say "low", I mean don't give everyone a Zero out of Ten just to see if you can win. Be honest and respectful.
Premium players options:
If you have Stone Rank, you can only vote for 1 Theme.
Iron Rank- 1 Theme
Lapis Rank- 1 Theme
Gold Rank- 2 Themes
Diamond Rank- 2 Themes
Emerald Rank- 3 Themes
Obsidian Rank- 4 Themes
Helpers, Mods, and Other Staff- 5 Themes

The second game is Draw My Thing, or Pixel Art.
If you don't know how to play, click the spoiler below.
In order to play, you will be in a full lobby of 12 people and be competing back and forth against everyone to get the most points. How do you get points? First, ya gotta know what happens. Everyone will Draw twice, and will rotate back and forth. If you are selected to draw, you will choose a theme to draw. You will have a minute to draw your theme. Everyone else will be guessing via typing in the chat on what the theme is. The correct guesses will be invisible to other guessers. Depending on how much time is left on the clock, you may get a point to 5 points on your correct guess. If you are a drawer, you get 2 points if someone guesses your drawing. Then another person gets to draw.
Rules:
No inappropriate drawings. This includes sexual-explicit drawings and hate towards any player or staff. No inappropriate language. This includes typing it in chat or drawing bad words on the drawing board. No "spoiling". When you are drawing, you must never draw the word or write hints about the theme on the board.
There are no premium voting options for this game :( .
The last game is Speed Builders. This one is a little less known by Cubecraft, so I'll try my best to explain this.
Read the Spoiler down below.
I was going to record this game to help, but the server was to laggy, so check out this video instead on a brief example.

Hopefully that video cleared up a lot. (I'm not going to explain the game.)
Rules:
No inappropriate buildings. No sexual-explicit builds, no hatred towards staff or players. No inappropriate language. This generally goes for the chat.

If you still have questions about this game start a conversation with me.

These three games would make a great trilogy and could definitely revamp Creative in the process. Obviously, these games do take a lot of Dev and Admin work, along with some Maps from our great Builders. The hard work put into these games would definitely pay off.

If this does get rejected, I will be making a parkour thread later in the week.
Also, could we get a #prayforLasVegas in the comments down below? If you don't know what happened, check the news, I can't really explain it.

Godbless - CamBam300

P.S. This is my first time using spoilers. :)

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
I agree. Parkour has been in maintenance for a very long time. However these games already exist on other servers and are not allowed to be included into CubeCraft. I will say the same thing everyone else will. It will be fixed soon. Just be patient.

Reactions: MarcoPlayzz

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I'm going to go on a whim here and say parkour isn't discontinued.

I wouldn't mind a build games-esque addition. I'm not a fan of it myself, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be added. There are plenty who like those types of games.
I doubt cube is ever going to actually add these in particular, as they typically don't completely copy an entire gamemode from other servers. A twist on some of these may be a possibility though.

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
I believe one of the admins made a thread about parkour so it might be back soon (correct me if I’m wrong). About the building games, Cubecraft trys to be “original” and those games are already in other servers

Reactions: Slimeyz

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
I'm going to go on a whim here and say parkour isn't discontinued.

I wouldn't mind a build games-esque addition. I'm not a fan of it myself, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be added. There are plenty who like those types of games.
I doubt cube is ever going to actually add these in particular, as they typically don't completely copy an entire gamemode from other servers. A twist on some of these may be a possibility though.
hehe hub3rt got to the forums before me

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
I'm going to be straight,
if Parkour hasn't been back in over 18 months, then there probably isn't a point into bringing it back, unless if it is MASSIVE.
If it ain't coming back, ya better make something else happen.

My idea: The Building Games
Ya have Island Games, PvP games. Welcome Building Games.

I'm sure you have heard of Build Battle and Team Build Battle before. But if not, here is a quick explanation.
In order to play, you (and a teammate) will be given a poll to vote for the theme of which you are to build. Everyone can vote, but it is anonymous. Once the votes are in, you have 5 minutes to build that theme corresponding to the winning vote. Once you are done with building or the 5 minutes are up, everyone in the lobby rotates between builds giving them a score, 1-10 or a custom score like poop or bae. The winner will have the best build according to the lobby. Your build will also be completely anonymous until everyone has locked their vote on your build. This is the same with Build Battle Teams, except you have 7 minutes to build.
Rules:
No inappropriate buildings. This does include sexual-explicit builds and builds against staff or players. No inappropriate language. Because you are given signs, inappropriate language will not be tolerated. Don't be low. When I say "low", I mean don't give everyone a Zero out of Ten just to see if you can win. Be honest and respectful.
Premium players options:
If you have Stone Rank, you can only vote for 1 Theme.
Iron Rank- 1 Theme
Lapis Rank- 1 Theme
Gold Rank- 2 Themes
Diamond Rank- 2 Themes
Emerald Rank- 3 Themes
Obsidian Rank- 4 Themes
Helpers, Mods, and Other Staff- 5 Themes

The second game is Draw My Thing, or Pixel Art.
If you don't know how to play, click the spoiler below.
In order to play, you will be in a full lobby of 12 people and be competing back and forth against everyone to get the most points. How do you get points? First, ya gotta know what happens. Everyone will Draw twice, and will rotate back and forth. If you are selected to draw, you will choose a theme to draw. You will have a minute to draw your theme. Everyone else will be guessing via typing in the chat on what the theme is. The correct guesses will be invisible to other guessers. Depending on how much time is left on the clock, you may get a point to 5 points on your correct guess. If you are a drawer, you get 2 points if someone guesses your drawing. Then another person gets to draw.
Rules:
No inappropriate drawings. This includes sexual-explicit drawings and hate towards any player or staff. No inappropriate language. This includes typing it in chat or drawing bad words on the drawing board. No "spoiling". When you are drawing, you must never draw the word or write hints about the theme on the board.
The last game is Speed Builders. This one is a little less known by Cubecraft, so I'll try my best to explain this.
Read the Spoiler down below.
I was going to record this game to help, but the server was to laggy, so check out this video instead on a brief example.

Hopefully that video cleared up a lot. (I'm not going to explain the game.)
Rules:
No inappropriate buildings. No sexual-explicit builds, no hatred towards staff or players. No inappropriate language. This generally goes for the chat.

If you still have questions about this game start a conversation with me.

These three games would make a great trilogy and could definitely revamp Creative in the process. Obviously, these games do take a lot of Dev and Admin work, along with some Maps from our great Builders. The hard work put into these games would definitely pay off.

If this does get rejected, I will be making a parkour thread later in the week.
Also, could we get a #prayforLasVegas in the comments down below? If you don't know what happened, check the news, I can't really explain it.

Godbless - CamBam300

P.S. This is my first time using spoilers. :)
Parcour is coming out really soon! Just wait :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom