Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
this one is for the builder staff out there

And dont say i can do it because im not good at building maps

The Blue Typhoon

IMG_1439.JPG

Backround

The Blue Typhoon was one of the flagships in SonicX season 3 (also known as series 2) this ship was created by Miles Prower (AKA tails) its basically a flying aircraft carrier with a single cannon that can pop out of the runway, the orange pointed nose can shoot out warp rings to allow for warp space travel, the entire ship is powered by the master emerald

Details:

This would be a good map, albeit big, for Blockwars (hey, nuclears massive) Duels (might be abit to big)
Or even Minerware

Blockwars: the flag/core can be at the very edge of the runway for one team and at the very edge of the round engine room
Minerware/Duels: everything can happen on the runway and if possible even build the XTornado on the runway

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I think this could actually be a quite interesting looking FFA map (possibly Elytra) or 'maybe' a Paintball map.
The flat surface makes it perfect to PvP on and it would be awesome if players could go inside.
We don't really have any inside maps and a giant space ship would make it perfect.

JasperEdits

Aug 26, 2016

The Blue Typhoon

View attachment 136304
Backround

The Blue Typhoon was one of the flagships in SonicX season 3 (also known as series 2) this ship was created by Miles Prower (AKA tails) its basically a flying aircraft carrier with a single cannon that can pop out of the runway, the orange pointed nose can shoot out warp rings to allow for warp space travel, the entire ship is powered by the master emerald

Details:

This would be a good map, albeit big, for Blockwars (hey, nuclears massive) Duels (might be abit to big)
Or even Minerware

Blockwars: the flag/core can be at the very edge of the runway for one team and at the very edge of the round engine room
Minerware/Duels: everything can happen on the runway and if possible even build the XTornado on the runway

not a bad idea :D

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I think this could actually be a quite interesting looking FFA map (possibly Elytra)
if it were to be an FFA map it wouldn't really have very much area to run around with would be kinda squished from the sides and an Elytra version would kinda just fit in with the space map

I do however think that the sides on this map would be very unfair for blockwars
as the team at the lower side of the deck would be fairly easy to kill apose to the people at the higher side of the ship would be able to camp more

Reactions: Facelurite

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
if it were to be an FFA map it wouldn't really have very much area to run around with would be kinda squished from the sides and an Elytra version would kinda just fit in with the space map
It really depends on how big they make the map. If you make a small aircraft then of course it will be squished. But if you make huge airship then it could actually work.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017

The Blue Typhoon

View attachment 136304
Backround

Details:

Or even Minerware

Cool update for the FFA space map!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer

The Blue Typhoon

View attachment 136304
Backround

Details:

Or even Minerware

That will be a cool addition, the pictures look interesting.
Came here to say it wouldnt work for FFA. Bye
Ahh. I see. Just asking but why?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
New suggestion coming shortly …
I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Top Bottom