Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MeggalBozale

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
ABnEU5Q.png

Though the "Report a Java player" implies Java only...

509la3V.png

The first thing you see prompts Java or Bedrock.

Needs a renaming!

YoungPablo

Jan 25, 2016
New York
www.youtube.com
Just by clicking at the top of the page where it says "Reports" its going to take you straight to both sites Java and Bedrock players, I think it should stay like this, to maintain an order on the forums, it's simple one is for Java players and the other one for Bedrock players.

Last edited:

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
Ok so, The easy way of going to the reports site is to just click reports at the top of the page right? There's also a link at the bottom of the forums that says "Report a Java player" which is right underneath "a bedrock player or bug" forum. It's to help differentiate the 2 so people don't get mixed up with the forums. If you click the Java one it takes you straight to the reports and not the menu to chose bedrock or Java. I think it should stay like that.

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

MeggalBozale

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
Ok so, The easy way of going to the reports site is to just click reports at the top of the page right? There's also a link at the bottom of the forums that says "Report a Java player" which is right underneath "a bedrock player or bug" forum. It's to help differentiate the 2 so people don't get mixed up with the forums. If you click the Java one it takes you straight to the reports and not the menu to chose bedrock or Java. I think it should stay like that.

Wait times for the ...craft.net/report are actually much less, i've found out

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
Wait times for the ...craft.net/report are actually much less, i've found out
Takes you to the same place as any other link to get to the reports. It doesn't really matter about the wait time to get to the reports site. Now if you are talking the wait time for a report to be seen and handled, that can differ from how busy the Mods are.

Reactions: YoungPablo

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hello there,
Haha, I didn't even know that you could report Bedrock players on the report website, I just saw that it said "Report a Java Player" and obviously suspected I had to report Bedrock Players on the forums. I think this would be completely logical, and they could possibly delete the "Report a Bedrock Player or Bug" forum, and just have it all on the reports website. I don't think there is a need for having two different reports websites.
Thanks for your suggestion, hope to see this changed :).

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
At this point of time, you can't register a report account if you don't have a java account. Renaming it could cause confusion among the bedrock users. I don't think we should rename it until you're able to register an account on bedrock as well.

MeggalBozale

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
At this point of time, you can't register a report account if you don't have a java account. Renaming it could cause confusion among the bedrock users. I don't think we should rename it until you're able to register an account on bedrock as well.

Or just say "report as java player", since you need java? That would certainly help, as java players can report bedrock ones.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom