• Yes

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

Yanomy

Oct 26, 2016
Hello, I'm here today to suggest; Removing Speed Eggwars

I believe it should be removed because it basically killed off solo eggwars and it is DEAD. No one actually plays it, with it being removed there would be much more maps available. I can never ever see duo maps now, I used tosee them all the time before the speed update.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
If your argument for removing Speed Eggwars is because you cannot see any 2 player maps, then I suggest you purchase a rank at https://store.cubecraft.net, where you can access the armour stands to choose any map that is open! :]

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland

I believe it should be removed because it basically killed off solo eggwars and it is DEAD. No one actually plays it, with it being removed there would be much more maps available. I can never ever see duo maps now, I used tosee them all the time before the speed update.
If it doesn't "harm" you, why removing it? It's a great Eggwarsmode if you want to play a fast game.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk

You realise that there is more players playing normal over speed. Speed solo eggwars is sort of dead, while normal solo is still pretty much alive. (And normal is the only version that has seasonal maps instead of speed)

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016

This has nothing to do with speed eggwars lmao.. Yes it might be a little bit dead.. But it we're removing dead games we can just remove solo eggwars and arcade either.. Nobody plays it..

By the way, I chocked when I saw this title

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

No. Speed eggwars is fine.
Here is something to consider!
|
|
V
If your argument for removing Speed Eggwars is because you cannot see any 2 player maps, then I suggest you purchase a rank at https://store.cubecraft.net, where you can access the armour stands to choose any map that is open! :]
Iron rank is the the minimum for accessing the armor stand.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Top Bottom