Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Hi cubecraft,
Tell me some feedback over the old removed skywars maps.
Also which skywars map you really want to get back on a much better way, but with the same recognition.
Give me some things what you want to see back in a maybe remade old map.
Greetings unstrafeless
If Team SkyWars maps are included, I'd like to mention 'Tetris', I really liked that map, and I would love to see it return one day! :p

Reactions: Caaaaarman

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
I mainly liked Snakes the most out of all the removed maps., it just have different gameplay and fights which were really thrilling, people jumping down and such.

However, the height difference of the bottom of the spawnislands made the games unfair, there was a third chest in between each 2 islands but people with the higher isles could just jump down while others had to build up. Giving unfair advantages in both gear and fighting positions.

Also, mid was literally a box :> I think a dude with a safari outfit and net standing on an isle would be a cool mid, resembling a snake-catcher/killer.
(Before people say that this would encourage people to camp on the safari dudes head. Mid could be located in such a way of that of Nether, lowered but with a big statue.

The snakes were a bit too big in my opinion, also, instead of ladders on the sides of the snake to get up, why not make little snake-parkours of them? :P.

Mid should still be accessable from the snakes tongue.

Maybe a baby snake caught in the net of the safari dude? :)

That's all I can come up with for now, I hope you can do something with them :P

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I didn't really play much skywars until the previous update was brought to life, but I do remember the Modern map. Modern was pretty unique in terms of playing style, and I actually liked it as a map.
It had a few issues here and there regarding the large distances between islands & the unbalanced amount of chests at the middle, but I think that this map could be remade with a somewhat closer distance between islands & some semi-mid islands. TNT boosting was something I always wanted to try on that map, but I discovered the technique a little too late so I couldn't ever try it.
Lots of the removed maps in SW weren't really my favorite, but Modern was a pretty fun one.

Oh and before I forget: DNA was a really fun map and I'd love to see it make a comeback with the same layout it had before the update. Me and @Lezappen loved it for its small islands & chaotic gameplay.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I didn't really play much skywars until the previous update was brought to life, but I do remember the Modern map. Modern was pretty unique in terms of playing style, and I actually liked it as a map.
It had a few issues here and there regarding the large distances between islands & the unbalanced amount of chests at the middle, but I think that this map could be remade with a somewhat closer distance between islands & some semi-mid islands. TNT boosting was something I always wanted to try on that map, but I discovered the technique a little too late so I couldn't ever try it.
Lots of the removed maps in SW weren't really my favorite, but Modern was a pretty fun one.

Oh and before I forget: DNA was a really fun map and I'd love to see it make a comeback with the same layout it had before the update. Me and @Lezappen loved it for its small islands & chaotic gameplay.

I want space to come back to that was fun ;)

Reactions: Unstrafeless

Time_4_pvp

Novice Member
Mar 25, 2017
Behind my laptop :P
Solo:
Biomes- Nice map with 40 players. It give a special feeling if you win in that map.

Bunny- Very nice rush map because the islands were very close. The mid was Beautiful. I know it was a easter map but that doesnt make sence. I like to see a map that looks a little bit like that but with other buildings.

Team:
Spring- i was the best map of team skywars (my opinion) you can build to the ring and kill everbody easy. Again its an easter map but the same as Bunny you can change the buildings a little bit.

I Think much people miss the maps bunny and spring. For me Bunny was the best solo map while easter and spring the best team map while easter. You can change the building a little bit that it isnt an easter map anymore.

Hopefully the staff of CubeCraft read this Massage and put those 3 maps back in skywars.

Dont blaim me on my Englisch i know its horrible xD.

D

Deleted member 309509

I would love to see snakes, atlantis and mines back at solo, at team i would like to get modern back but with updates

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Solo:
Biomes- Nice map with 40 players. It give a special feeling if you win in that map.

Bunny- Very nice rush map because the islands were very close. The mid was Beautiful. I know it was a easter map but that doesnt make sence. I like to see a map that looks a little bit like that but with other buildings.

Team:
Spring- i was the best map of team skywars (my opinion) you can build to the ring and kill everbody easy. Again its an easter map but the same as Bunny you can change the buildings a little bit.

I Think much people miss the maps bunny and spring. For me Bunny was the best solo map while easter and spring the best team map while easter. You can change the building a little bit that it isnt an easter map anymore.

Hopefully the staff of CubeCraft read this Massage and put those 3 maps back in skywars.

Dont blaim me on my Englisch i know its horrible xD.
I used to love snakes in solo, in team I kinda liked Tetris as it was different and fun to parkour around and kill people. I wonder why they got rid of certain maps?...

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Mines, Pokemon, and Gravity is what I want to see come back. Those maps were from the good old days. Very good builds, in my opinion. Maybe even Magic.

user947836

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
My favorite map was biomes :), I like that map because if you won you defeated 35 players. It was a nice map

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
please make a map where you its full of Unicorns :D:D:D

LOL why did I write this

Last edited:

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I REALLY liked the biomes map!
My improvement for this map is less players, more chests and a half-mid Island (the Island between mid and the spawn islands).
I also liked the Pokémon map, my improvement for this map is: The middle Island must be closer to the spawn islands!
The gravity map was also nice, but I don't want to see it back!
I hope you will be inspired after this message xD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Top Bottom