Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
The solo Skywars map Pokémon was my favourite map. I don't know if I dreamed it or not, but I thought I read somewhere that they were going to map a revamp of the map, so that's something I'd love to see!

Ice. Ice was a pretty neat map, but it was a bit too.. slippery. I was thinking of an iglo, made out of ice, with a snowy ground. That way it's not that slippery and it still has the same context.

Mines and Atlantis. I'm still wondering why they got removed, because there was nothing wrong with those maps in my opinion. So maybe if you could make a little revamp of it, that would be cool.

Biomes. Please make a revamp of this map. This was a pretty old map, and just like trees, they shouldn't remove it, because that's purely nostalgia. Closer, bigger and more various types of islands would really make this map even more awesome than it was! Oh, and mid was way too big.

Last but not least I want to see Snakes and Gravity back. They were hard to play on, but that's the challenging part about the map. It gives a special touch, that some maps don't have, and that's what I like about them. Revamps of those maps would be awesome. I know I almost described all of the maps, but yeah almost all my favourite maps got removed after that update.

I hope at least 2 get revamped or come back the way they are (like atlantis and mines)

Good luck boys! :D

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
Very much people would like to have some old Skywars maps back.

Cauldron is a seasonal map for Halloween. It will come back with Halloween this year.
@iCheeetah , I know a lot of people want the old maps back, but I give my opinion.
And okay, I would also like to see one old map back. But I dont remember they old maps anymore.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I would like to see these Solo Skywars maps back.

- Snakes.
- Pokémon.
- Gravity
- Atlantis.
- Mines.
- Biomes.

Snakes: this was such a nice map. The thing is that the starter islands were too big, so I think that they should be smaller.
I also liked the variation of the depth of the islands. Some islands were deeper than others and some were higher than others.

Pokémon: I think a lot of people wants this map back. It was a great combination to the real Pokémon game.
I would like to see the islands closer to each other. There was a big distance between them and that wasn't great fun.
I would also like to see half middle islands. So, islands between the starter islands and the middle since there was a very large distance between the middle and the starter islands.

Gravity: it's the opposite of a normal map. The lower part is the upper part and the upper part is the lower part. That's why I really liked that map.
I would also like to see some improvements in this map, but I myself can't think about any improvements for that map.

Atlantis: I loved this map very much. I would also like to see that the distances between the islands are going to be shortened since those distances were also really big. I don't really have any more improvements for this map.

Mines: this was a great map, really. I think this map has to get some improvements, but I don't know which ones. I would love to see this map back.

Biomes: this was the biggest map of all the Solo Skywars maps. I would also really like to see that the distances between the islands are going to be shortened since those distances were also really big in this map. I don't have any further improvements for this map, but I'm sure the Build team has some great improvements for each.

Reactions: Maaarijn

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I hope so hard that the map ice comes back. It was my Favorite map and very loved by many people. It was Maybe difficult for pvp'ing, but Somethimes also funny. I had much fun with this map. Please add the map ice back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.