_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
No old maps, I want just new maps! :D

Actually the maps were good we just had some yucky builders and a old version of MC
I want a return of old maps.

No one complained about Construction coming back to Egg Wars
No one complained about Glass getting edited one of the map updates for Sky Wars
I think people wont have salt... Just some pepper ;)

Unstrafeless

Sr. Designer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Jun 29, 2015
The Netherlands
Actually the maps were good we just had some yucky builders and a old version of MC
I want a return of old maps.

No one complained about Construction coming back to Egg Wars
No one complained about Glass getting edited one of the map updates for Sky Wars
I think people wont have salt... Just some pepper ;)
Cant say it better haha

SaltedFish

May 28, 2017
The map that I don't know why they have rmove it was gravity it was so cool it was like sundae but better y wish they will put it again.:rolleyes:

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
The solo Skywars map Pokémon was my favourite map. I don't know if I dreamed it or not, but I thought I read somewhere that they were going to map a revamp of the map, so that's something I'd love to see!

Ice. Ice was a pretty neat map, but it was a bit too.. slippery. I was thinking of an iglo, made out of ice, with a snowy ground. That way it's not that slippery and it still has the same context.

Mines and Atlantis. I'm still wondering why they got removed, because there was nothing wrong with those maps in my opinion. So maybe if you could make a little revamp of it, that would be cool.

Biomes. Please make a revamp of this map. This was a pretty old map, and just like trees, they shouldn't remove it, because that's purely nostalgia. Closer, bigger and more various types of islands would really make this map even more awesome than it was! Oh, and mid was way too big.

Last but not least I want to see Snakes and Gravity back. They were hard to play on, but that's the challenging part about the map. It gives a special touch, that some maps don't have, and that's what I like about them. Revamps of those maps would be awesome. I know I almost described all of the maps, but yeah almost all my favourite maps got removed after that update.

I hope at least 2 get revamped or come back the way they are (like atlantis and mines)

Good luck boys! :D
I just totally agree with This!

Also I like to see pirates back! There was nothing wrong with and love to see it back.

Also with team maps
I'd like to see diet back because I'd loved That map! There was nothing wrong with. Same with DNA!

So I hope to see these maps back again! Or Some of them. !

Reactions: Cynamooo
F

Facelurite

I'd like to see a few maps in a hypixel format. The arrangement of islands is perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Top Bottom