Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

iFantazy

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2017
SkyWars
Hey There!

Have you been killed by a trap block in Lucky Islands, all I'm saying is please remove them. I honestly don't play much Lucky Islands because of that reason, and I never get blocks...

Tell me if you think the troll blocks should be removed, and if not why.

Bye for now!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hey There!

Have you been killed by a trap block in Lucky Islands, all I'm saying is please remove them. I honestly don't play much Lucky Islands because of that reason, and I never get blocks...

Tell me if you think the troll blocks should be removed, and if not why.

Bye for now!
why do you think they are there
it is to make the game harder
you just got to be good
for example with the hole you need to jump away fast enough
mine the trap chest

this isn't a good idea sorry

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
That is the point of Lucky Islands.
Its either your lucky (meaning you get good stuff)
Or you are unlucky (meaning you just get trolled)

So I disagree.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Every trap is fun, But not the ender dragon >:( If it's spawners it would be annoying for others. And I like the trap where blocks dissapears. If you don't want That it happends stay 1/2 blocks away from the Lucky block, it decreases That you wouldn't get in a trap fast ;)

D

Deleted member 204478

Well, the game is called lucky islands...
A game based off of lucky blocks, what a surprise.
I'm pretty sure everyone has seen real lucky blocks in mods, and how much destruction they cause.
That's exactly how it's supposed to be, no point complaining about stuff that comes out of lucky blocks in that game, thats the point.

Reactions: Shamel

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
Well, the game is called lucky islands...
A game based off of lucky blocks, what a surprise.
I'm pretty sure everyone has seen real lucky blocks in mods, and how much destruction they cause.
That's exactly how it's supposed to be, no point complaining about stuff that comes out of lucky blocks in that game, thats the point.
I agree with you, that's just how the game works.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Not all lucky blocks are "lucky" thats what makes the game special and harder. It's suppose to be a "surprise" and "unexpected"

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
There's a way to minimize that risk though. Don't stand right next to a lucky block. It won't completely make opening lucky blocks risk-free, but it'll keep you alive if you get the 3x3 pit or some time to escape if hazards pop up.

If you see the "30 seconds of higher chance for better loot," then open as many as you can. You'll still see troll blocks but not as many as you would by normal opening. Some of the troll blocks are actually helpful in some situations (e.g. blaze spawns).

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
For me, I always stand as far as I can when I break a lucky block, if its something good, I'll take it, but if it's a trap I'll run.

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
Keep it, always gives me a good laugh when I see someone else fall for the troll blocks.

Anyways... I think that it shouldn't be removed. Without negative lucky blocks, everyone would by much more geared up. It'll also completely kill the feeling of suspense where there's a chance of getting something good, or having to react fast to avoid a "troll" block.

BlueLove

Apr 23, 2016
USA DUDE
I understand where you're coming from, however its apart of the game. I personally love it when I see others get into a trap... Not so much when I do, though!:D It adds a twist to the game, I think that's why it has many players. I love it the way it is, but everyone has an opinion.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game