Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there!
When I join a game as a last player, the timer starts to count down,
and mostly due to lag, I can't choose a time of day anymore,
because it isn't possible to vote anymore when the counter is at 6 seconds.
Here's a screenshot of what I mean:
6a9ts8o.png

It's very annoying because it's basically pointless in this gamemode .-.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I know the feeling, lucky islands were the only game i played and i found it so annoying when i didnt had the time to vote because i dont like day time and always vote for sunset or night.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I mean tbh, it could be annoying to you, but its just the weather and mostly people just vote Day time
Well most people vote what they like, for me it's sunset, but times don't matter if they get changed last second, because it's just time, nobody will change kits because of that.
I know the feeling, lucky islands were the only game i played and i found it so annoying when i didnt had the time to vote because i dont like day time and always vote for sunset or night.
Yeah me too, day time sucks actually :/

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Well most people vote what they like, for me it's sunset, but times don't matter if they get changed last second, because it's just time, nobody will change kits because of that.

Its so funny to vote night and everyone just "NOOO NOOB NOT NIGHT"

Unknown_Mediator

Novice Member
Sep 10, 2017
Pizzeria

Yes me too, I like to vote sunset and night because I like to make things harder, for me and other players XD.

I also like to vote night because I like to make people angry sometimes.

So yes, staying on the topic, I do agree, they need to chance this issue.

Gyaraderp

Oct 23, 2017
Time of day could easily be between life or death for some players because of little to moderate visibility of players and your reaction dulls at night. (Which is why I prefer sunset). Hue hue.
As for me, I've only had this happen once, but the vote map turns into an actual map and I can't utilize it.

a54.gif

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Time of day could easily be between life or death for some players because of little to moderate visibility of players and your reaction dulls at night. (Which is why I prefer sunset). Hue hue.
As for me, I've only had this happen once, but the vote map turns into an actual map and I can't utilize it.

a54.gif
This happens when you have the slot selected in the waiting lobby where the map is gonna go. Happened to me and Rigel too. Just try to avoid that.

Gyaraderp

Oct 23, 2017

I've actually had this happen during the 10 second countdown in - game, surprisingly.
Granted it was only one occurrence, but I'll note your advice for future play.
Thank you.

Buju

Feb 21, 2014
Hey there!
6a9ts8o.png

That's so weird. I reckon talk to one of the staff about your problem and hopefully they'll be able to do something about it.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Its so funny to vote night and everyone just "NOOO NOOB NOT NIGHT"
Yeahhh lol xDD
Yes me too, I like to vote sunset and night because I like to make things harder, for me and other players XD.

I also like to vote night because I like to make people angry sometimes.

So yes, staying on the topic, I do agree, they need to chance this issue.
Yeah, also I almost know the maps like if they are in my head and I'm flying around on them in my head xd (i play too much, ik)
Its allreay suggested!
Then this is another one.

a54.gif
Yeah I play this game alot so I experience this more times every day, so it's getting annoying,
btw I thought your comment was a signature first xD
That's so weird. I reckon talk to one of the staff about your problem and hopefully they'll be able to do something about it.
Ok, thank you for your help :D
Just join games that are not almost full so you can vote
But I sometimes join random maps too because there are no games with people arivable in that lobby (like every sign is 0/12) and then I could be last too

Reactions: Livvv

Zethox

Dec 3, 2016
The Netherlands
Yeahhh lol xDD

Yeah, also I almost know the maps like if they are in my head and I'm flying around on them in my head xd (i play too much, ik)

Then this is another one.

Yeah I play this game alot so I experience this more times every day, so it's getting annoying,
btw I thought your comment was a signature first xD

Ok, thank you for your help :D

But I sometimes join random maps too because there are no games with people arivable in that lobby (like every sign is 0/12) and then I could be last too
Then don’t join random maps xD, if you want to vote you have to be patient, so join an empty map

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hey there!
6a9ts8o.png

I feel like its fine the way it is. But if you have a problem with it then make sure to tell a staff member! Nice thread, it is a little annoying, but I don't really care

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom