• No

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
OK title is click bait so please read helper wannabes

The suggestion is simple. Add a half health option for blockwars. Blockwars was built for 1.8, which made it extremely difficult to capture flags as you died quickly. As a modifier, you'd simply be able to activate this if you want a more defensive based game where it's harder to get captures.

Oh and another thing can you guys remove the glowing effect for invisible ninjas

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
So next suggestion will be Hardcore health too? Nope :/

I don't want health to get modified in Blockwars, you don't know how hard is to get a flag sometimes.
Also, when you take the flag, you are given slowness, which is not a good advantage after all if you are being chased by the enemies and some of them know how to make a good damage... now Slowness+Half health... I don't agree.

Take into consideration you need a good amount of hearts to get at enemy's base because of the fights there will be, most of them 4v1.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
I think this is a good idea, yeah. However, invisible ninjas - it's all very well that they can get into the base unseen, but it's a bit OP if you can get out unseen.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I love the mix of the spring and birthday lobby. Wish it lasted longer than a week.
IMG_5318.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday! Have an awesome day on your special day ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend ^-^ 🐸
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
JokeKaedee wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐸 <3
Top Bottom