Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

discrimination

• Yes, remove Bingo from the travel menu

• No, don't remove Bingo from the travel menu AND don't show Archer Assault and Infection

• No, don't remove Bingo from the travel menu BUT just add Archer Assault and Infection

Results are only viewable after voting.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
4qwgXTm.png

It doesn't make any sense in my opinion that Bingo is still shown as a separate gamemode in the travel menu
I was okay with this when it released, so people could immediately notice the new item there, and play the game

But honestly, now it's just discriminating Archer Assault and Infection, and it makes the minecraft:sapling ";:Beta Lobby:;" 33.3333333% useless

You whether be consistent and add Archer Assault and Infection too, though that would become a mess, or you just remove the minecraft:filled_map ";:Bingo:;" as it's no longer new, and for reasons I already mentioned

If you remove Bingo from the menu, I suggest to move Battle Zone left one place so it is centered of course

- ZoonTijd​

Last edited:
C

Cuteee

4qwgXTm.png

It doesn't make any sense in my opinion that Bingo is still shown as a separate gamemode in the travel menu
I was okay with this when it released, so people could immediately notice the new item there, and play the game

But honestly, now it's just discriminating Archer Assault and Infection, and it makes the minecraft:sapling ";:Beta Lobby:;" 33.3333333% useless

You whether be consistent and add Archer Assault and Infection too, though that would become a mess, or you just remove the minecraft:filled_map ";:Bingo:;" as it's no longer new, and for reasons I already mentioned

If you remove Bingo from the menu, I suggest to move Battle Zone right one place so it is centered of course

- ZoonTijd​
I think its gonna get realised so.

Reactions: Kloska

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Anyways why would they put in the traveller two dead games (Infection and AA, I know some other games are dead but they were alive at some point)
Infection isn't dead at all, I just played 10 games
Archer Assault isn't dead either

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I agree, remove it from the travel menu.

(Can you maybe tell me how you make such high-res screeenshots? :p )
It's very hard. You go to your Minecraft, to you the place you want to make a screenshot of.
Then you look at your keyboard and, now comes the hardest part, press the button F2.
I know, it's very hard. But with a bit of practice you it can be very easy.

werra11

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2016
Friesland, The Netherlands.
www.werra11.eu
It's very hard. You go to your Minecraft, to you the place you want to make a screenshot of.
Then you look at your keyboard and, now comes the hardest part, press the button F2.
I know, it's very hard. But with a bit of practice you it can be very easy.
I know I know... But I want to know where he uploads his images because most of the image upload sites compress images so they will be in a lower resolution, It seems like this one doesn't

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
probably there because they don't want it not getting attention stuck in the beta lobby, infection was there when it was new so I guess it's like a showcase thing

+ it makes sense to have it there instead of infection or the other game because quite frankly those two other games are some of the most boring ever implemented to cubecraft

Reactions: Priley

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Then they should remove it of the compas instead of adding two other dead games to the compas

Edit: Changed my vote
I didn't saw add infection and Archer Assault lol? I said remove them all because there is already a beta game where you can join those games.
It's like putting speed Eggwars in the travel menu or Team Skywars. It doesn't make any scenes because you can join them via Eggwars and Skywars.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom