Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey cube said they want consistency across games
Screenshot_32.png

this is rlly annoying, either add it to all games or remove it from arcade?

anyway its annoying ok

diego13500

Apr 2, 2018
Mexico
What cubecraft should do is motivate them to play mini games and pvp games, an example would be to add combat 1.8 (Only combat) back, because although it was not played by many players, it was quite a few 1000-1500

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
What cubecraft should do is motivate them to play mini games and pvp games, an example would be to add combat 1.8 (Only combat) back, because although it was not played by many players, it was quite a few 1000-1500
You could make a suggestion about adding 1.8 modes I guess

FoxFil_

Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2021
Moscow, Russia
foxfil.xyz
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m unsure, because:
1. Yes, thats really super mega annoying
2. But on the other side if there isn’t a cooldown between voting, people will be able to just spam voting = spam messages “{nick} Voted for {vote}!”

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m unsure, because:
1. Yes, thats really super mega annoying
2. But on the other side if there isn’t a cooldown between voting, people will be able to just spam voting = spam messages “{nick} Voted for {vote}!”
Yes there's always the possibility of spam but when you take other games as an example where the feature is either non existent or much more lenient there are very few people spam voting, but at least making it less sensitive imo would be good

Reactions: FoxFil_ and Amazinq

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes there's always the possibility of spam but when you take other games as an example where the feature is either non existent or much more lenient there are very few people spam voting, but at least making it less sensitive imo would be good

Yes, I think it should be like the rest of the gamemodes but not remove the cooldown completely, since it would be spammed constantly.
A little delay seems ideal

Reactions: FoxFil_

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, I think it should be like the rest of the gamemodes but not remove the cooldown completely, since it would be spammed constantly.
A little delay seems ideal
Yes, that was confusing for me as I play Tower Defence and there is no filter, I only just know now after making this that other games actually have a spam precaution too unlike Tower Defence which has none.

However the spam precautions on other games are much more lenient compared to arcade and it would be better to copy the code or whatever from the other games to arcade as its better imo

Reactions: Amazinq
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom