Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 59979

Guest
Just accept that some people just want to see who votes what.
It's been like this as long as i know.
I am accepting that some people like to see who votes what. I'm still bring up the point that people are pressuring others to reply when they don't want to. And as Andyyy said, replying with "I'd rather not explain" doesn't work.
Also, just because something has been there for a long time, it doesn't make it a good thing. For example, spawn trapping to farm kills on eggwars was allowed for a very long time, and now it isn't. The same principle applies.
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom