Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kanon1st

Feb 1, 2021
North America ! From USA
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t not like the update of MineWare the developers made it SO HARDER and mostly players are getting angry on the update, It because the update they added is annoying and frustrating. Including the bossgames they added is getting worst I do not like the update, I want the update to be removed for Bedrock please.

qMelonn

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2021
Canada
Hi! Instead of just telling them to remove it completely, maybe give some suggestions. Why is it so frustrating for you? The staff listens to feedback so if you have any ideas, suggest them next time so they can make it even better.

I personally don't find it any less enjoyable, I don't play it much but it has kept the same overall concept and I like it. That is just my opinion though.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i dont play bedrock or minerware myself, but removing just because some people dont like something is never a good option. as @qMelonn mentioned, try coming with feedback of what should be done different and maybe a solution to it.
the server is obviously trying to improve, and improvement cant be done without the right feedback :)

Reactions: Icouzz and qMelonn

Kanon1st

Feb 1, 2021
North America ! From USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! Instead of just telling them to remove it completely, maybe give some suggestions. Why is it so frustrating for you? The staff listens to feedback so if you have any ideas, suggest them next time so they can make it even better.

I personally don't find it any less enjoyable, I don't play it much but it has kept the same overall concept and I like it. That is just my opinion though.
Ok then.

Kanon1st

Feb 1, 2021
North America ! From USA
Pronouns
He/Him
i dont play bedrock or minerware myself, but removing just because some people dont like something is never a good option. as @qMelonn mentioned, try coming with feedback of what should be done different and maybe a solution to it.
the server is obviously trying to improve, and improvement cant be done without the right feedback :)
Alright.

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Please no. The new minerware update is just what it needed. Considering we might not get another minereare update for a year, don’t get it removed.
The new boss minigame needs a rework yes. The hole in the wall can be tweaked into boss mini game. And the cooking food one needs less time. I feel the new update is really fun

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
The 3 types of people on cc forums

1.) The people who always complain about hackers
2.) The people who complain about ping
3.) The people who always somehow want an update reverted

(this is a joke dont take it seriously LOL)
the 4th type is just the people that agree with everything that gets said even if they dont they'll just say yes

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom