Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ak1r_yt

Feb 1, 2021
I don’t not like the update of MineWare the developers made it SO HARDER and mostly players are getting angry on the update, It because the update they added is annoying and frustrating. Including the bossgames they added is getting worst I do not like the update, I want the update to be removed for Bedrock please.

qMelonn

Jan 15, 2021
Canada
Hi! Instead of just telling them to remove it completely, maybe give some suggestions. Why is it so frustrating for you? The staff listens to feedback so if you have any ideas, suggest them next time so they can make it even better.

I personally don't find it any less enjoyable, I don't play it much but it has kept the same overall concept and I like it. That is just my opinion though.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i dont play bedrock or minerware myself, but removing just because some people dont like something is never a good option. as @qMelonn mentioned, try coming with feedback of what should be done different and maybe a solution to it.
the server is obviously trying to improve, and improvement cant be done without the right feedback :)

ak1r_yt

Feb 1, 2021
Hi! Instead of just telling them to remove it completely, maybe give some suggestions. Why is it so frustrating for you? The staff listens to feedback so if you have any ideas, suggest them next time so they can make it even better.

I personally don't find it any less enjoyable, I don't play it much but it has kept the same overall concept and I like it. That is just my opinion though.
Ok then.

ak1r_yt

Feb 1, 2021
i dont play bedrock or minerware myself, but removing just because some people dont like something is never a good option. as @qMelonn mentioned, try coming with feedback of what should be done different and maybe a solution to it.
the server is obviously trying to improve, and improvement cant be done without the right feedback :)
Alright.

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Please no. The new minerware update is just what it needed. Considering we might not get another minereare update for a year, don’t get it removed.
The new boss minigame needs a rework yes. The hole in the wall can be tweaked into boss mini game. And the cooking food one needs less time. I feel the new update is really fun

Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest profile posts

figuring out how this works
I forgot to post a quote yesterday, so today I'll post two!

“Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.”

“Happy people plan actions, they don’t plan results.”
Kazwa wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! :D
Josher wrote on WnDTechWill's profile.
Welcome to the forums! ^-^
Stitchieee wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉🎉
Top Bottom