Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the kit in duels, "Iron Warrior" be removed?

• Yes, I agree and I vote to remove it.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No, I don't agree.

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Honestly, about 99% of the time I queue in normal duel, and I get the kit "Iron Warrior"(I don't own a rank, so I cannot select a kit) I get queued up with donators that queue only in Iron Warrior. And the only stratergy to use is to wait until you are at half health or whatever and chuck the gapple. Then it's easier to win. And 90% of the time I lose because of this kit.

This is annoying and needs to be removed.
(Please don't say "just get a rank" or something, please leave a good opinion on why you don't want it to be removed.)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Iron Warrior is used by donators because its the best kit to practice swords. Using the gapple at half a heart will certainly get you killed against nay normal player. Also this is the exact same strategy for survival games. You should really learn how to use food wisely in a kit as its an important part of 1.9 pvp in general.

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I mean the kit itself does get annoying to play after a while. But then again, it's like every other kit. There's only so much you can do with kits like UHC, Explosive, etc. Constantly playing this kit will also provide some benefits. You will learn the best strategy of it, and your skills will likely go up with it. Then you can turn the 90% to 15% or possibly even lower! However I understand your frustration as a person without a rank :/, but it's something to live with.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I've won over 4k duels, pretty much most of it using iron warrior, only time I didn't pick that kit was when I was a stoner.
Like power said, it's the best kit to use for practicing, hence why it's the most popular kit.
I highly doubt it would be removed.

L

Lepzi

This kit will not be removed way to many people love it including me and to be honest it's probably the best kit to pvp.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom