Votes: 3 7.5%
  • It’s the best thing ever(wtf?)

Votes: 37 92.5%

• Total voters

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Its cool to have some modded thing in the game which is not possible to craft but it’s not okay to exsist.Many people just dig the blocks under you and you are just falling in the void without any options to save yourself and you die.I hate dying because of just this pickaxe getting abused by noobs.Agree?

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
20190802_134834.jpg
@Human being

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Let's remove weapons as well, people always kill me.
Remove the void as well! People always hit me in it!
Remove being in survival because that's also a reason I die.
And remove players, they kill me.
As a matter of fact, change the server to a creative only server!

Okay, for real now. You've got to be kidding me? You really can't deal with losing can you? Everything that kills you, you can removed.
Kits?
Abilities?
The efficiency pickaxe?
It's a way for people who aren't good at melee pvp to win. Deal with it.
So what if less good players win.
Stop trying to get CubeCraft to remove things because you don't like dying by it. It's a part of the game.
Deal with it and move on.

And it's an actual fun item.

D

Deleted member 352903

Ah yes, my eyes hurt when an inferior player (stone rank, name without q) wins because of abilities this pickaxe. I hate it, I can't sleep when it happens, I can't stop thinking that HE, a bad player, managed to defeat my incredible PvP skills just by paying points mining some blocks. This shouldn't be a thing, I've already lost 4 games because of these stupid abilities this stupid enchantment:(. This kind of players definitely need to learn who's the pro and the noob. Adding a no abilities mode Removing this pickaxe will show them who is better and who truly deserves to win the game. Incredible suggestion +1, I'm sure many tryhards like us will come back to the server to enjoy this mode the removal of this pickaxe and show these noobs how to play and how to use a sword.
IGN: iWillPickaxeYqu
Level: 107

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Let's remove weapons as well, people always kill me.
Remove the void as well! People always hit me in it!
Remove being in survival because that's also a reason I die.
And remove players, they kill me.
As a matter of fact, change the server to a creative only server!

Okay, for real now. You've got to be kidding me? You really can't deal with losing can you? Everything that kills you, you can removed.
Kits?
Abilities?
The efficiency pickaxe?
It's a way for people who aren't good at melee pvp to win. Deal with it.
So what if less good players win.
Stop trying to get CubeCraft to remove things because you don't like dying by it. It's a part of the game.
Deal with it and move on.

And it's an actual fun item.
What kind of stupid nerd are you mate.Whats wrong with you?You missed the last movie with Tony Stark or what?

Reactions: God.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
What kind of stupid nerd are you mate.Whats wrong with you?You missed the last movie with Tony Stark or what?
What kind of idiot are you actually? You join forums to suggest removing stuff that gets you killed even though they are obviously all part of the game. This pickaxe is so easy to avoid by simply carrying wood in your inventory instead of stone or by just standing on non-stone blocks

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
@xXIIIIIIXx You insulted someone earlier saying his grammar is worse than his profile picture which wasn't needed, then get mad when people don't agree with your horrible suggestions.. You aren't going the best route.
He was also complaining nobody liked him because people disagreed with his suggestions all the time.
He's not really trying to make people like him either.

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
I am noob and i kill people with that pickaxe, for me is too good that pickaxe i love it :D

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
K

I am of the opinion of not needing to insult someone to say you disagree but ok.I disagree btw,I love that pickaxe.

Reactions: Simply
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom