Voting

• Agree

• Disagree (state your opinion)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Honestly, I don't see why it's a thing in the first place.

Although ten messages aren't that hard to get, it does encourage posting useless and meaningless messages for those who only log on once in a few months and aren't really dedicated, though want to have their name changed.

Thanks for considering,

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
I'm much more inclined to remove the ability to change names at all. I'm not sure why this would ever be a necessary feature.

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm much more inclined to remove the ability to change names at all. I'm not sure why this would ever be a necessary feature.

Why though? Some people don't like the names they made when they were kids.
Also, it's a fun feature for Christmas/Halloween/Easter when you may want to change your name into something more festive.

Tbh, your comment just makes you seem as if you want to remove fun from the forums.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I change my MC name a lot. And thank god for that feature because otherwise my name would've been very cringey.
I just can't stick to one decent name. I can't. I get bored of the names real quick. It's been 7 days since I changed my name to Falliam and I'm already bored of it.
But if I change my MC name I'd perfer to change my name here as well. And also, same story, I can't keep one name. I want to change my name.
And as Nikoshka said, seasonal names.
It's just fun to change your name. There is no reason to remove this feature.

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
I think it's a nice feature for players, just like when they change their MC name, now they don't have to use the wrong name or they don't have to make a new account.

Reactions: chloe_uwu

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Completely unrelating to my suggestion. It is a nice feature though have you actually read the thread?

EDIT: If you'd have less than ten messages I'd assume this is a meaningless message that I mentioned in the thread, though now I'm assuming it's to reach the minimum helper requirements :)
My post was meaned to Quetzi, he said he doesn't want the possibility to change your name.
EDIT: Btw about your thread, I think its fine how it is. Why do you want to change your name if you don't even post anything.

Reactions: Anthoken

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I think this is a big problem in general. The lack of social cohesion between the community and the management. I respect all the effort you as a team put into trying to make a stable and profitable website for everyone, but there is just a lot of difference in opinions. There could be reasons why the name change should be removed, but I take for granted that the majority of forum people simply doesn’t agree. Not personally pointing towards you, but in general I can mention several occasions with the same outcome. I’d like the namechanging feature to stay as it is right now, too.

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
I have no plans to change how this works. If you aren't posting there is no need to change your name so having a post requirement for it is perfectly reasonable. The other thing a post requirement does is protect against spam bots that name change after registration in order to bypass the anti-spam name filters.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom