Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

omgamnothere

Apr 10, 2022
Future
Pronouns
He/Him
Why They Should Remove It

Well the cobweb can come with a lot of bugs or glitches and people that uses texture packs may see it invisible and the other may abuse to trap or camp under an island like i played with someone abused the cobweb to camp under an island he build 2 blocks down trapped him self in cobweb placed 2 blocks under him and start shifting that no one can see him form camping and the game was on for 3 hours since i don't know how to use player tracker and some people who has played skyWars before are not used to it

Thanks For Giving Your Time Reading This💜

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
The implementation of the cobwebs is a very bad idea for me, I think it changes a lot the way of playing and negatively affects the essence of SkyWars.

I think it would be nice to remove this item, and that it can only be obtained through the Spiderman kit (only Java edition I guess) as it was previously.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I have not been able to use a cobweb properly yet, but I saw some people making a clutch save by using a cobweb on themselves, after being hit by a knockback sword. I think it does have some use, although limited. I don't see a reason to remove it, especially since it just got added. I think it also takes around 0,5 seconds to break a cobweb with your sword. So it won't be that big of a deal. A texture pack is at your own risk, not Cubecraft's.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Infringement wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on becoming a Helper!
Your pink now!!!!
Infringement wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Mintypie231, how’s your day going?

Good or Bad
Alexp192 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats 🥳
Top Bottom