Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should CCGN remove Shields from Eggwars and Skywars?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 45475

Hello CubeCraft, today I was playing an Eggwars game and it was like 1 hour and 39 minutes long because of the Shields, also there was a camper and bowspammer if you wanted to PvP, but always when you wanted to shoot them, they pulled up a shield, so it wasn't nice to play, I think it would be better without Shields! (Vote for with/without shields)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
You've always been able to shield against incoming damage, by blocking with a sword. The addition of shields has made people realize the effectiveness of this strategy, but otherwise shields do not have much greater an impact that sword-blocking had.

D

Deleted member 45475

You've always been able to shield against incoming damage, by blocking with a sword. The addition of shields has made people realize the effectiveness of this strategy, but otherwise shields do not have much greater an impact that sword-blocking had.
Yes it does, you have a 99% chance of not getting hitted, with a bow or something

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Reesle wrote on MCotoulas's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom