Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

BloonCrusher

Jan 21, 2021
So, the reason for me asking for this suggestion is that someone (I forgot their name, their name ended with _OS) and they would keep building towers of shield wands, and when I'd get close, they would grapple bow out, rinse repeat. Also, blocks cannot be placed at a certain height below y=256, while the shield wand bypasses this. I feel that this wand needs to be removed because of how broken it was.
Proof:
2021-03-30_22.25.19.png

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I have to disagree with you on this one. Shield wants are pretty useful sometimes, and can save you from a death. Just because a guy was camping doesn't mean it should be permanently removed from the game. Besides, you can always make a video and report whoever was camping at the top on the link they gave you on the other posts.

Reactions: khco and Conea64

Sploggy

Mar 24, 2021
Hi, I also disagree and think that they should remain. As Jiivan mentions if it occurs again you can report the person as according to the rules 'Camping' in Lucky Islands includes... "Skybases, avoiding a fight for several minutes with elytra, grappling hook and enderpearls, skybases with shield wands." and think the bold section is relevant to this post.

ggKort

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2019
Kortland
So, the reason for me asking for this suggestion is that someone (I forgot their name, their name ended with _OS) and they would keep building towers of shield wands, and when I'd get close, they would grapple bow out, rinse repeat. Also, blocks cannot be placed at a certain height below y=256, while the shield wand bypasses this. I feel that this wand needs to be removed because of how broken it was.
Proof: View attachment 189837
I personally don't think they should be removed since they can be very useful but there should be a limit on how high you can get with them.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Shield Wands are super useful and have saved me many times. I don't support them being removed, however, some adjustments should be made. A possible solution could be after placing it down, you cannot place it again until it either degenerates (After 1 minute?) or you place another which will instantly disassemble the previous one. (Infinite shields didn't make much sense, to begin with.)

carlos-dx

May 19, 2021
Entonces, la razón por la que pido esta sugerencia es que alguien (olvidé su nombre, su nombre terminaba con _OS) y seguirían construyendo torres de varitas de escudo, y cuando me acercaba, luchaban, se enjuagaban repetir. Además, los bloques no se pueden colocar a una cierta altura por debajo de y = 256, mientras que la varita de escudo evita esto. Siento que esta varita necesita ser removida por lo rota que estaba.
Prueba: View attachment 189837
jaja no llores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom