Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BloonCrusher

Jan 21, 2021
So, the reason for me asking for this suggestion is that someone (I forgot their name, their name ended with _OS) and they would keep building towers of shield wands, and when I'd get close, they would grapple bow out, rinse repeat. Also, blocks cannot be placed at a certain height below y=256, while the shield wand bypasses this. I feel that this wand needs to be removed because of how broken it was.
Proof:
2021-03-30_22.25.19.png

Jiivan

Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I have to disagree with you on this one. Shield wants are pretty useful sometimes, and can save you from a death. Just because a guy was camping doesn't mean it should be permanently removed from the game. Besides, you can always make a video and report whoever was camping at the top on the link they gave you on the other posts.

Reactions: Conea64

Sploggy

Mar 24, 2021
Hi, I also disagree and think that they should remain. As Jiivan mentions if it occurs again you can report the person as according to the rules 'Camping' in Lucky Islands includes... "Skybases, avoiding a fight for several minutes with elytra, grappling hook and enderpearls, skybases with shield wands." and think the bold section is relevant to this post.

ggKort

Jun 5, 2019
So, the reason for me asking for this suggestion is that someone (I forgot their name, their name ended with _OS) and they would keep building towers of shield wands, and when I'd get close, they would grapple bow out, rinse repeat. Also, blocks cannot be placed at a certain height below y=256, while the shield wand bypasses this. I feel that this wand needs to be removed because of how broken it was.
Proof: View attachment 189837
I personally don't think they should be removed since they can be very useful but there should be a limit on how high you can get with them.

_The13thDoctor_

Helpurr
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 23, 2016
Ao Island, Japan
Shield Wands are super useful and have saved me many times. I don't support them being removed, however, some adjustments should be made. A possible solution could be after placing it down, you cannot place it again until it either degenerates (After 1 minute?) or you place another which will instantly disassemble the previous one. (Infinite shields didn't make much sense, to begin with.)

Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest profile posts

FireExcalibur10 wrote on TheJeroen's profile.
POG
figuring out how this works
I forgot to post a quote yesterday, so today I'll post two!

“Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.”

“Happy people plan actions, they don’t plan results.”
Kazwa wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! :D
Josher wrote on WnDTechWill's profile.
Welcome to the forums! ^-^
Top Bottom