Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
Im gonna give my idea @MAMBO

I really dont like punch / power bows either because 1. punch on solo skywars, you have a small Island and then you get punched off already, and 2. power is like you are on the map Rainbow and then you get 2 shot by that bow, pretty annoying.

But most of the people really like Overpowerd Chest on Skywars so it might now be removed, if you dont wanna get punched off then you need to build an base around you to not get shot off and for power you just need armor or just build blocks to the direction he shoots to you.

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
Im gonna give my idea @MAMBO

I really dont like punch / power bows either because 1. punch on solo skywars, you have a small Island and then you get punched off already, and 2. power is like you are on the map Rainbow and then you get 2 shot by that bow, pretty annoying.

But most of the people really like Overpowerd Chest on Skywars so it might now be removed, if you dont wanna get punched off then you need to build an base around you to not get shot off and for power you just need armor or just build blocks to the direction he shoots to you.

oops i said that it now be removed xD i ment not be removed.

AwesomeGamer

Jul 18, 2015
WOW please stop spamming i had like 10 alerts telling me that someone comment on some of the threads i saw,old threads are old

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom