Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Nuh uh

Votes: 17 73.9%

• Total voters

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Basically ive been queueing eggwar duos with the new matchmaking and holy do I want it gone. Literally all the players I go against are trackpad players or mobile players. I actually want a challenge. Also when I queued Toys map the fill was so long it was actually horrible. On CC the games were always quick fill but this is just straight up horrendous.

Reactions: Wave Master7S

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Look at the pros, you won't find hackers if you are playing on console!

CeleryAskin

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
I don't think this should be removed, but I think that there should be an option to queue with players on a device with a typically higher skill level than your own. For example, mobile players should have the option to queue with controller players or kbm players, and controller should have the option to queue with kbm. I know there's a lot of really skilled mobile and controller players who want a challenge.

Reactions: Conea64

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
platform based matchmaking has ruined a lot of things.
Stream sniping gone
Tournaments impossible
Sweaty games gone
Que times take forever

While all the Java players who wanted this are just eating popcorn and laughs at us like we’re providing them some entertainment.

I really really hate platform matchmaking and the people who wanted aren’t even playing bedrock it’s like if North Korea decided to interfere in the USA election.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Stream sniping gone
Tournaments impossible
Sweaty games gone
Que times take forever

While all the Java players who wanted this are just eating popcorn and laughs at us like we’re providing them some entertainment.

I really really hate platform matchmaking and the people who wanted aren’t even playing bedrock it’s like if North Korea decided to interfere in the USA election.
The people who wanted it were mobile nons who are against us PC nerds now. It’s stupid.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
I don't think this should be removed, but I think that there should be an option to queue with players on a device with a typically higher skill level than your own. For example, mobile players should have the option to queue with controller players or kbm players, and controller should have the option to queue with kbm. I know there's a lot of really skilled mobile and controller players who want a challenge.
Yes but PC still dominates and it’s hard to measure skill as it would probably refer to level but that just depends on time played. Some of the best players ik barely play cc will be put with actual nons and get really easy games.

juan729

Jan 14, 2021
Well making disappear this matchmaking will be some hard to win for a android player, so if it's added a option that u can decide the kind of matchmaking you want will be good

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
Completely removing this option would not be fair if a Mobile player and a pc player meet,
but an option where you could decide if u want to play cross-platform or not
Look at the pros, you won't find hackers if you are playing on console!
It is possible to get hacks on console but is harder than on pc or mobile
Stream sniping gone
Tournaments impossible
Sweaty games gone
Que times take forever

In my point of view, stream snipping removed is a good thing,
The wait times are always a downside but that happens on both platforms sometimes.
On the tournament side this was a downside for a lot of communities that used to make tournaments for fun :C

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Well making disappear this matchmaking will be some hard to win for a android player, so if it's added a option that u can decide the kind of matchmaking you want will be good
You are saying its hard for android players to win when now theyve got a worse chance to win because they are stuck with the pc sweats.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Completely removing this option would not be fair if a Mobile player and a pc player meet,
Sorry but this statement here is just plain out dumb. PC players and mobile players are stuck together.
In my point of view, stream snipping removed is a good thing,
I dont think you get the point about stream sniping, most streams welcome stream sniping and often count down so its easier for snipers.

Reactions: Wave Master7S
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Top Bottom