Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
What exactly makes it boring? That there's no PVP or anything? Ofcourse not, it's parkour and not a PVP game. I still see quite some players in the game 'Parkour' actually and I still enjoy it myself. There's an easy, medium and hard level, there's enough to do. And if there aren't enough players in your opinion, feel free to invite some friends. Also, if you don't like parkouring or think it's boring, then play another game.
"then play another game" this thread is about removing it so a more popular game can replace it

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
"then play another game" this thread is about removing it so a more popular game can replace it
"A more popular game" like what kind of game? If you're asking to remove a specific game you could also give the Staff Team some idea's for a new game if they're willing to create a new game. Remember that just suddenly making a new game takes effort, time and also a bunch of money. They can't remove a game out of nowhere and leave it empty there. They need idea's first and then the time to create a new game.

Reactions: Pedroo

Pedroo

Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2016
Portugal
There's only one featured game who's more popular than it and it's Ctf and we've all seen tons of threads about adding it back and they haven't worked so Idk which game should replace Parkour, if they want to add a new game they can just add a new npc spot there's no need to remove other games.

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
There's only one featured game who's more popular than it and it's Ctf and we've all seen tons of threads about adding it back and they haven't worked so Idk which game should replace Parkour, if they want to add a new game they can just add a new npc spot there's no need to remove other games.
previous games got removed because they were unpopular and for money reasons. Adding more games will cost money. And also, SG had more players ( team and solo) than parkour

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
kind of does because it could be replaced with a better game
They can add another game without having to remove Parkour?? They could add a new NPC ''stand'' or replace the store one and put the store NPC back to where it used to stand (In front of the spawning platform.)

"A more popular game" like what kind of game? If you're asking to remove a specific game you could also give the Staff Team some idea's for a new game if they're willing to create a new game. Remember that just suddenly making a new game takes effort, time and also a bunch of money. They can't remove a game out of nowhere and leave it empty there. They need idea's first and then the time to create a new game.

Please update it or just add a game like infection which is good,popular and it can take parkour’s place
He suggested adding Infection.

About adding Infection: No.. The game is so broken. IF they were to replace parkour, at least do it with Quakecraft or Blockwars or something..
Not Infection..

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
previous games got removed because they were unpopular and for money reasons. Adding more games will cost money. And also, SG had more players ( team and solo) than parkour
So what you're saying is that The Team should remove Parkour for an old game? They removed the old games, because they were inactive. Infection and Survival Games were inactive for so far I know and The Team removed them for a reason indeed. So there isn't another option than creating a new game to replace Parkour. And I don't think The Team would create another game since it costs a bunch of money and also effort and time. If they're willing to, well shoot me.

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
So what you're saying is that The Team should remove Parkour for an old game? They removed the old games, because they were inactive. Infection and Survival Games were inactive for so far I know and The Team removed them for a reason indeed. So there isn't another option than creating a new game to replace Parkour. And I don't think The Team would create another game since it costs a bunch of money and also effort and time. If they're willing to, well shoot me.
When SG is featured it has more players than parkour. As the old games were removed due to inactivity, then parkour should be replaced with a more active game? as activity is obv a priority

Pedroo

Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2016
Portugal
But parkour games can start even with 1 player sg games can't, and playing 6 players matches in Sg is boring, Sg also got an update and the player amount didn't increase, so adding Sg that would only be playable when there are a lot of ppl online and the games wouldn't completely fill up doesn't make sense.

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
But parkour games can start even with 1 player sg games can't, and playing 6 players matches in Sg is boring, Sg also got an update and the player amount didn't increase, so adding Sg that would only be playable when there are a lot of ppl online and the games wouldn't completely fill up doesn't make sense.
sg is just an example of what could replace parkour. not the only option

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
Well, give a few options then, otherwise The Team can't replace Parkour while they don't even know with what to replace it, if they ever would.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Parkour is still the only game that needs no players to start. Every other game does. As I said before, they can add a game without having to remove parkour.

Reactions: Fliqa

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
Well, give a few options then, otherwise The Team can't replace Parkour while they don't even know with what to replace it, if they ever would.

"About adding Infection: No.. The game is so broken. IF they were to replace parkour, at least do it with Quakecraft or Blockwars or something..
Not Infection.."

Pedroo

Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2016
Portugal

"About adding Infection: No.. The game is so broken. IF they were to replace parkour, at least do it with Quakecraft or Blockwars or something..
Not Infection.."
Ctf would make sense, Core and Quakecraft have less players than Parkour, players have tried so hard to have Ctf back and it haven't worked so I think that Parkour can't be replaced.

Reactions: Fliqa

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
kind of does because it could be replaced with a better game
The fact it's there or not does not affect the total amount of games available. If it was removed, no new game will be put as a replacement for it. That isn't how it works. And you contradicted yourself later on by saying
if they want to add a new game they can just add a new npc spot there's no need to remove other games.
I think the best way to decide is Vote in the forums created by staff member.The discussion is it will stay ot it wont
No. A few forum people =/= the entire community.
When SG is featured it has more players than parkour. As the old games were removed due to inactivity, then parkour should be replaced with a more active game? as activity is obv a priority
You have pretty horrible comprehension. The games were removed due to lack of players. The only reason they removed the games due to lack of players was because it took ages for games to start. Parkour doesn't need anyone to start.

D

Deleted member 59979

What is nice in it?Not any competitive part of it,absolute useless awards from achievements and not that much maps to play
The whole point of the game is that it's not competitive. It's not your cup of tea, sure that's fine but it should definitely not be removed just because you dont like it.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Option one-add competitive parkour again which was fun
Option two-add one of the featured games which are the most playeble

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
Option one-add competitive parkour again which was fun
Option two-add one of the featured games which are the most playeble
For option 1, they wouldn't even need to remove parkour but just add competitive. But I'm a fan of this idea. For option 2, can you give any options or idea's which have to do with those 'featured games' like you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
ElFlxen_ wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :c
UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Top Bottom