Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MentalyInsaneFox

Aug 9, 2016
It makes the game more harder to win and in overpowered items, eggs die a lot quicker especially due to all of the fly hackers. By the way i'm talking about on EggWars.

Reactions: 2184272348397483

Aug 11, 2016
Im in :D
I wanna notice that people who buy ranks, they buy RANKS, not the rank features, so I don`t see a reason why the features can`t change. They can!
btw there were many threads like this, and all denied. There is one reason: Stone ranks rarely get involved in voting at forums. And even if they do, they say this will be unfair to people who bought ranks. I don`t understand why they do so, because everybody has got (or can have) his own vote. Ranks DON`T say that something would be unfair to normal players.

We must go to game and ask players who hate op to go and vote, otherwise we don`t have any chance.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I am a stone rank and I disagree. Every single game would be boring. Hardcore isn't that hard. For experienced players like me, sometimes the other game modes are easy.(depends on the players) My brother bought gold rank just so he could vote for eggwars. I really doubt this would happen because someone says it makes the game more difficult.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

It makes the game more harder to win and in overpowered items, eggs die a lot quicker especially due to all of the fly hackers. By the way i'm talking about on EggWars.
A BIG NO from me, the donators will feel scammed, like me gold rank, then I won't be able to vote for eggwars.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Im in :D
I wanna notice that people who buy ranks, they buy RANKS, not the rank features, so I don`t see a reason why the features can`t change. They can!
btw there were many threads like this, and all denied. There is one reason: Stone ranks rarely get involved in voting at forums. And even if they do, they say this will be unfair to people who bought ranks. I don`t understand why they do so, because everybody has got (or can have) his own vote. Ranks DON`T say that something would be unfair to normal players.

We must go to game and ask players who hate op to go and vote, otherwise we don`t have any chance.
It will never be removed people pay real money just for these vote options, Thanks to the eula its the only thing they can really do
no money = no cubecraft

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I am a stone rank and I disagree. Every single game would be boring. Hardcore isn't that hard. For experienced players like me, sometimes the other game modes are easy.(depends on the players) My brother bought gold rank just so he could vote for eggwars. I really doubt this would happen because someone says it makes the game more difficult.
On pizza hardcore is really easy lol

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
No, there are many reasons.

1) If you don't like it, quit the game if it gets voted for.
2) OP has pearls which is a great anti-camping tool, so OP = campers not as safe, which I like.
3) Here's a solution: Buy a rank and vote.
4) Variety, I like it when not every game is the same thing.
5) People buy ranks for this reason, if you take it away there's a good chance the server dies.

D

Deleted member 48685

1: If this feature gets removed I purchased my rank for... nothing?
2: Just purchase a rank if you want to play normal (like me :) )
3: If you see a hacker, report him, to make the odds to see in a future game smaller.
4: If you remove hardcore & op, some other people would stop playing eggwars
5: If op (or hardcore, or even normal) gets voted, then just quit.

Sorry for nearly copying you @HScrozzy

Aug 11, 2016
1: If this feature gets removed I purchased my rank for... nothing?
2: Just purchase a rank if you want to play normal (like me :) )
3: If you see a hacker, report him, to make the odds to see in a future game smaller.
4: If you remove hardcore & op, some other people would stop playing eggwars
5: If op (or hardcore, or even normal) gets voted, then just quit.

Sorry for nearly copying you @HScrozzy
1 and 2. yes, but if you purchased rank to vote normal, whats the problem?
3: hackers are unstoppable
4. go to eggwars and count all players in all lobbies :D
5. Its common that someone goes to a game and they vote op and to second game, they vote op, to third game, they vote op and finally he goes to lucky islands, but he likes much more eggwars (like me).

D

Deleted member 48685

1 and 2. yes, but if you purchased rank to vote normal, whats the problem?
3: hackers are unstoppable
4. go to eggwars and count all players in all lobbies :D
5. Its common that someone goes to a game and they vote op and to second game, they vote op, to third game, they vote op and finally he goes to lucky islands, but he likes much more eggwars (like me).
About 2: I just hate it when people vote op, so I bought it so I can vote normal, so in my case it's the exact opposite.

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
If this gets taken away most players will possibly disagree with this idea. Most players like op maybe hardcore. (Same with health modes.) Also, premuim players that pay for our server might think their rank is a scam. (I'm talking about the Gold+ players that buy the rank only for item types.) Playing in normal mode would fix this situation.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom