Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

remove op eggwars?

• Total voters

mcgamer2003

Sep 16, 2016
op eggwars isnt going anywhere, for one gold+ ranks will feel scamed, and so many people like it. i actually like the fact that people dont die as quickly, which means me. if you want to kill people quickly, do half health with op

also why isnt this locked yet?

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
1) in OP eggwars you can get eggs easily via the OP pick.

2) Playing OP egwars is optional

3) Using tnt and/or punch bows killing people doesn't always take forever.

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Some people do like overpowered mode on eggwars, and just because one person doesn't like it (you) that doesn't mean it will be removed. And as you can see by the poll, majority of people do not agree with this thread. Staff lock please?

Aug 7, 2017
Canada
Lets say this. Why get rid of Over Powered mode in egg wars games go by quickly and you can get into other faster, You need to remember that there is a bunch of people that only play Over Powered mode and have tons of fun while doing it. I am personally one of those people even if i cant vote because i don't have a high enough rank (Iron currently). I see that you may not like said voting option but just think of all the hate that will be there if they make Over Powered disappear. The community will just fall apart if this happens so i am 100% not on bored with getting rid of it. IGN~CDN_Wolf

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
it just takes forever to kill someone thats why i want it to be removed

I highly disagree with them removing Overpowered Eggwars as a voting option. Personally, I love playing this mode on occasion, and voting for it is one of the reasons people donate. We can't just remove a mode that has been in the game for so long and is a key perk for the Gold rank. There are also many ways you can kill people in OP mode like shooting them off, breaking their armor, or using TNT cannons.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I think it should still be a thing I enjoy it. I although don't like the amount of people that spam with "op plz" and if you don't vote op then they target me. Its annoying. I have also been harassed and have had death threats from not voting for op and people just don't like other modes for some reason :/

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
If you vote for Half OP(Brownster) it doesn't take too long and make everything cheap also half health makes it easy to kill, so for me that's a no!:mad:

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
No. I like op and I don't want to it's getting removed. Would be a nightmare :o anyway, you can just give it a try, and ask your friend, with a rank, to let them vote normal.

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
No thanks.
I quite like OP mode.

If you don't like it, buy a rank and vote for normal/hardcore instead.
A lot of people simply don't have enough money to be spending £35, £60, £90 or £140 on an online rank. It seems very harsh and inconsiderate of you to approach this question in such a way.

Overall the OP option shouldn't be removed. If you really dislike it and can't vote for normal or hardcore then try joining another game. I know this can be quite inconvenient for a lot of players but it is all that can be done. @Wormy21GX I would recommend trying the Overpowered gamemode a bit more as it can become very enjoyable.

Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom