Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

remove op eggwars?

• Total voters

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
it just takes forever to kill someone thats why i want it to be removed
TBH I think it's very difficult to kill someone with prot 4 armor. I think that the weapons should be buffed or there be more knockback items.
Next time make your Thread more elaborate

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
TBH I think it's very difficult to kill someone with prot 4 armor.
If you think it's difficult to kill someone in Prot4 then you should have been around for the time when the armor was Prot5. Now talk about DIFFICULT. It isn't really easy nor really difficult to take on someone in Prot4. The Sharp2 is alright and if you really want to pack a punch then save up for the Sharp5.

Back to the original topic. I prefer OP over anything else as I think it's fun. Yeah, I get some hate and targeting but I can deal with it. Solutions are buying a rank, playing with someone else who can vote for something other than OP, or leaving a game and trying again if OP is chosen.

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
9b484d3913475f8dce70d1ef97f2c37d.png

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Why is this thread not locked yet should be the real question here. :P

On topic:
Out of all my EggWars games since the OP Trades feature was implemented, probably 90% of them are played with OP trades. If OP trades gets removed, I have no other entertaining game left on Cube except Tower defense which I don't want to be playing too much of because then my enjoyment would run out of there. I don't see a reason of why I should add more onto this message since it's pretty obvious that the OP trades option won't be removed.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Welp I'm not going to be saying anything new:

I like playing OP combined with half health. Things are cheap, fights are fast, game is fast paced, fall damage isn't much of a risk, etc.
Normal mode is also fun, but I prefer OP half health. It's just the perfect balance between the two IMO.
If you don't like it, don't play it. There's thousands that do like it. Just leave the game if you really don't want to play it.
Removing it is a no for me.

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
If you think it's difficult to kill someone in Prot4 then you should have been around for the time when the armor was Prot5. Now talk about DIFFICULT. It isn't really easy nor really difficult to take on someone in Prot4. The Sharp2 is alright and if you really want to pack a punch then save up for the Sharp5.

Back to the original topic. I prefer OP over anything else as I think it's fun. Yeah, I get some hate and targeting but I can deal with it. Solutions are buying a rank, playing with someone else who can vote for something other than OP, or leaving a game and trying again if OP is chosen.
i experienced op eggwars with prot 5 it was impossible to kill someone unless you break their gear which takes forverer

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom