Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
The title says it all. In conversations, remove the message cool down as it is very annoying. If someone is spamming in the conversation, I believe the owner of the conversation (the person who started it) should be able to kick members from the conversation. Please vote in the poll and leave your ideas in the comments!

Thank you for reading :)

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
It must be a good feeling, I'm yet to feel that feeling, but I'm sure it will be a really good feeling :)
Anyway, I think we should stop this conversation now as it is going off topic :p
Yup can you ask one of the staff members to lock this? Cause you can make another one and name it Lower the Cooldown or shall i make that one?

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Yup can you ask one of the staff members to lock this? Cause you can make another one and name it Lower the Cooldown or shall i make that one?
I don't think this thread should be locked. I need more feedback first. If members read through the replies, they can see that we have decided on lowering the cool down, not removing. A lock isn't needed imo

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I think that there must to be a third option: less cooldown ;)
Yeah, it is annoying if you have too long cooldown, I see your point.

Reactions: DanDaDino

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I'd say it would be best to remove the cooldown for players who reach a certain requirement, showing they aren't going to spam messages etc.

Reactions: DanDaDino

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I'll say yes to conversation lowered to 45 seconds since yes it isn't giving you any more messages
I'd say it would be best to remove the cooldown for players who reach a certain requirement, showing they aren't going to spam messages etc.
do you mean in a conversation or just all messages?
But you cant message farm in conversations
except @iLoveYouu was talking about all messages as he stated in the first part of the responce

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I'll say yes to conversation lowered to 45 seconds since yes it isn't giving you any more messages

do you mean in a conversation or just all messages?
All
Thats a point too but i suggest players with 2k messages or higher
It has to be something players can't farm for really, so if higher ups do want to do something like a requirement I'm sure we'll come up with something good.

Reactions: Injunction

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Yes, that sounds like a good idea.
Maybe 113 trophy points?
Also, maybe make spamming in conversation a punishable offence? For example, if you spam, you would get a warning from staff?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Top Bottom