Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 5, 2020
I hate the map "magic" for alot reasons and think it should be removed, here are some of the reasons why:
1. The islands are extremely far away from each other resulting in slower rushes
2. The diamond generators at middle are very bad (level 2 and level 1 gens)
3.The part below each base where you can land on if you fall off is very stupid because if you knock someone there, then you will have to go down there just to get them and then build back up and they can just knock you off when you land. Also, people could just hide there and than you need to wait for 10 diamonds which takes forever with these generators, just to find them

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
I won’t say remove the map, but:
-make all dia gens level 2
-buff the gold gens on mid to level 2
-Add 2 iron gens on mid which are level 2
-Change the broken gen close to the shop to level 1

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I hate the map "magic" for alot reasons and think it should be removed, here are some of the reasons why:
1. The islands are extremely far away from each other resulting in slower rushes
3.The part below each base where you can land on if you fall off is very stupid because if you knock someone there, then you will have to go down there just to get them and then build back up and they can just knock you off when you land. Also, people could just hide there and than you need to wait for 10 diamonds which takes forever with these generators, just to find them

Thanks for the thread, however, I highly disagree with the removal of Magic and your points:

1. Actually, some of my best and fastest rushes/games are on here. It's quite nice.
2. Because it's not really made for long games, whenever I have long games I upgrade gens so I can have up to 3+ going depending on island control.
3. I like this feature, the second chance is nice to people who spam kb you off. Plus it allows for sneaky tactics and sometimes results in having to get your hands dirty. 99% I have trouble with people camping up rather than down on that map. Also based on what I remember a level 1 produces 1 diamond every 10 seconds and a level 2 produces 1 diamond every 5 seconds. So you'd wait about... 1 Minute and 5 Seconds approx. Not including upgrades or more generators. I feel like that's not that bad. And because I typically play with friends we scout pretty well have good eyes so compasses are actually one of the last things we need.

Nice to see threads like these, feel free to contribute to my map feedback thread here if you have more opinions! Love to hear em: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-map-feedback.224524/

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Then there would be like 4 maps and no variety...

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
Hi, I need to write that if you know some kind of fast bridging technique (moonwalk, sprint jump bridge, etc), this map is actually kinda good for rushers, with like 2 or 3 iron gens to buy blocks on each island.

And I understand that is annoying to people that bridges "normally" because don´t know any kind of bridging, makes you and your team slow due to big island separation.

Also, I agree with you in the center, they should add 2 iron generators of level 3, and at least put diamond gen of level 3 in the peak of the center, but the gold is OK (kinda like the cake map one is the idea of the 3 gen diamond).

Also the point of the campers in rings, most of the time don´t happen, and if does, isn´t that hard to get 8 Dias lol, also there are hay bales to go for them.

Reactions: wxzzrd
Jul 5, 2020
I can god bridge but the thing is if you want to rush from ur base to another base without going to mid, then it takes like 100 blocks

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
This is so weird because the magic map is a very old map and I don't think people will be able to remove it. I hope it won't be removed and more updates will come.

BoredBoi

Novice Member
Jul 15, 2020
Earth
i disagree as the map creator has worked on it so hard and we can't just remove it caus it is to big to rush

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom