Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
Hey people,

I've been playing FFA for 3years and i always found that the Ninja kit is to OP and they get a lot of false hits cuz of the lag.
I started looking at the kit what is wrong and i saw that the sword has Knockback. And as second, a lot of players, mostly good players run away when there are low, that may be what you want but its annoying when you cant kill them cuz they run away. Giving them more armour or slower speed or remove the knockback would fix this problem.

I could be wrong what am saying, please tell me if this is the case.

Thanks for listening.
<3 Vic

Reactions: Alexp192

Reapz

Jul 29, 2018
www.planetminecraft.com
My opinion is that the kits are fine how they are, and not everyone has to stay and fight when they are low and it may be annoying but it happens.. Also removing speed and giving more armour to ninja kit would turn it to beast/tank kit..

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
My opinion is that the kits are fine how they are, and not everyone has to stay and fight when they are low and it may be annoying but it happens.. Also removing speed and giving more armour to ninja kit would turn it to beast/tank kit..
Thanks for your opinion, i do not mean removed them both but just removing 1 thing from the kit to make it a fair kit.

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
I completely disagree. I think everything is fine how it is right now. What ffa really needs is some new maps. Things are getting kinda boring with the maps we have as of now.

iHamster

Novice Member
Dec 5, 2017
The Netherlands
I don't agree with it. Most players who use the kit choose the kit for its speed. If the armor gets better, the kit would be overpowed. And in my opinion, the knockback on the sword is good in combination with speed. So it's great as it is now.

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Hey people,

I've been playing FFA for 3years and i always found that the Ninja kit is to OP and they get a lot of false hits cuz of the lag.
I started looking at the kit what is wrong and i saw that the sword has Knockback. And as second, a lot of players, mostly good players run away when there are low, that may be what you want but its annoying when you cant kill them cuz they run away. Giving them more armour or slower speed or remove the knockback would fix this problem.

Thanks for listening.
<3 Vic
The entire point of the kit is being faster than everyone else, removing speed and knockback just makes it the same as beast and warrior. The kit not OP at all, they die in 5 hits when warrior dies in 10, and their sword deals less damage. -1

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
Hey people,

Thanks for listening.
<3 Vic
Ninja is one of the worst kits out there in terms of balance. It's not worth picking it compared to wizard or any other kit

Reactions: Dudu

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
I completely disagree. I think everything is fine how it is right now. What ffa really needs is some new maps. Things are getting kinda boring with the maps we have as of now.
To be honest, I don't even care about the map I'm playing on. I come to FFA to PvP, not to look at the map. In my opinion, the only thing needed in a map, is enough space to PvP. All maps have that. A new map is not really needed for me, although that map LanceDaniels made is pretty cool :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom