Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
There is literally no reason for an identical emoji to exist. And since I know people will disagree for no reason, here are some arguments I have received and my responses (this may be subject to change):

Shorter therefore easier to type out
If you favourite the emoji you can add it to your message in literally 2 clicks.

It can be used twice in reactions
There is absolutely no reason you need to use an emoji twice in reactions. Even if you need to type words, you can simply add it to your own server. In that case, how come the other letters aren't in the emoji picker?

Here's the emoji for reference:
679644066811871282.png

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
There is literally no reason for an identical emoji to exist. And since I know people will disagree for no reason, here are some arguments I have received and my responses (this may be subject to change):

Shorter therefore easier to type out
If you favourite the emoji you can add it to your message in literally 2 clicks.

It can be used twice in reactions
There is absolutely no reason you need to use an emoji twice in reactions. Even if you need to type words, you can simply add it to your own server. In that case, how come the other letters aren't in the emoji picker?

Here's the emoji for reference:
View attachment 220488
I don't understand what you mean by specifying

Top Bottom