Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Svennabolic

Well-Known Member
Jul 13, 2019
66
73
94
Nederland
Dear Cubecraft!

Me and many more players are really annoyed by the insta damage potions and poison potions. I think this is stupid because it makes the entire assassinations community toxic and I personally don't like that. Here the pure pvp is also reduced and you only win by using potions. I hope we can do something about this (you probably don't removen) but please make it more expensive.

Regards Solvey
 

Blue Flam

Member
Aug 1, 2020
33
15
4
21
Lebanon
What potions? I usually play Lucky Islands and there is this feature and it's actually helpful. Why should it be removed? And which gamemode are you referring to?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on Nollq's profile.
Woohoo grattis! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations! 🌟
lexieisinlove wrote on Nollq's profile.
CONRGATS ON HELPER YAYAYAYAYAYAY
lexieisinlove wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
CONGRATS NGHHHH NYAAA~
Top Bottom