Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
THIS IS FEEDBACK FOR NEXT YEAR NOT A SUGGESTION FOR THIS YEAR’S COLONY CONTROL

The main issue with colony control is that it’s so slow paced. And doing drastic changes to fix it would take way too much effort, next time, I think hunger should just be removed altogether. The moment the walls fall, you’re out of hunger 24/7. I’m thinking that we shouldn’t be naturally regaining either. We should only be able to heal through golden apples and health-on-kill.

The point of the pvp phase is to just attack. There should be no need for me to stop, and eat/go buy food. Of course the whole mechanic that food serves would have to be reimagined. Next year, if this game mode returns, hunger should at least me reworked quite a bit. It’s like if FFA had hunger, it may give a bit more strategy, but it’s straight up NOT FUN.

Last edited:

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
Sorry but I disagree. If this were to be implemented, everyone would be able to heal faster via normal regeneration (as when there is no hunger, how else are you going to heal?), and it would make the games even longer that now, which is your main concern. What would you do if you're fighting someone, get them down to 3 hearts and then they just run around for 1 minute to completely heal up?

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
THIS IS FEEDBACK FOR NEXT YEAR NOT A SUGGESTION FOR THIS YEAR’S COLONY CONTROL

The main issue with colony control is that it’s so slow paced. And doing drastic changes to fix it would take way too much effort, next time, I think hunger should just be removed altogether. The moment the walls fall, you’re out of hunger 24/7. The point of the pvp phase is to just attack. There should be no need for me to stop, and eat/go buy food. Next year, if this game mode returns, hunger should at least me reworked quite a bit. It’s like if FFA had hunger, it may give a bit more strategy, but it’s straight up NOT FUN.
This looks like a good idea since I’d have this problem HOWEVER, it allows players to run around endlessly without having to stop to eat, and if hunger was removed, they’d have to disable natural health regeneration or else players can run away and regen to full health, making games a lot longer. The only exception is if you have a person disable their running track, however, that won’t help if you don’t have one yourself. This also removes the point of having a food building that makes the game more interesting. Another exception is so that when you respawn, the enemy will have trouble chasing and killing you BUT, If they have a running track, they won’t even struggle to chase you, so that won’t help either.

BUT, If you add it to EGGWARS, I would much rather agree on that.

Reactions: Click Greatness

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
This looks like a good idea since I’d have this problem HOWEVER, it allows players to run around endlessly without having to stop to eat, and if hunger was removed, they’d have to disable natural health regeneration or else players can run away and regen to full health, making games a lot longer. The only exception is if you have a person disable their running track, however, that won’t help if you don’t have one yourself. This also removes the point of having a food building that makes the game more interesting. Another exception is so that when you respawn, the enemy will have trouble chasing and killing you BUT, If they have a running track, they won’t even struggle to chase you, so that won’t help either.

BUT, If you add it to EGGWARS, I would much rather agree on that
I know that the food building is really integral rn, but food has gotta server some other purpose with upgrades to pets and all that. Eggwars needs hunger
Sorry but I disagree. If this were to be implemented, everyone would be able to heal faster via normal regeneration (as when there is no hunger, how else are you going to heal?), and it would make the games even longer that now, which is your main concern. What would you do if you're fighting someone, get them down to 3 hearts and then they just run around for 1 minute to completely heal up?
I was thinking u could only heal through health-on-kill and gapples. But yeah, running simulator can still be a problem for sure, we know this bc it happens in ffa.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.