Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

EroShadows

May 14, 2015
Unknown
Agreed.

For people saying "you can just knock them off the edge", people may not be able to do it, example, they might be new to the game and not have the skill. the game should be suitable for everyone, not only for skilled players.
You win and kill people by having skills, There is going to be a day where they won't be new anymore. I think the chance that a team full with new people can win is slim. btw i can still rek a team without a god apple. believe me most of the games on cubecraft are skill based. it's all a matter that you have played a lot and learned how to be good. and what will god apples change about the fact that new people can win more. they can't protect themselfs with god apples anymore so they will just get killed.

If a game is player vs player it's more about skills.
a game has to be player vs mobs to be for the less skilled people.

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
-1 in the time it takes for a person to get a god apple, you should either be able to have killed them or have gotten one yourself.
You could simply lure the player then bow them off the edge or just hit them off, plus, armour breaks.

Diamonds don't generate that fast. You need to camp on the gen to get enough diamonds to get a god apple. If they have god apples, it's probably because you gave them enough time to do so.
Even if they do get god apples, you can get them too. It's not exclusive to certain people. And even if they do manage to get tons of apples, you can just grab a bow with punch and shoot them off the edge. That or you can do a team effort and push him off the edge. It's not that hard to kill someone with god apples in my opinion.

ANANPOWERS

Jul 11, 2015
Like some people said: End game you probably have 4 god apples ready. You already have a lvl 3 dia gen at your base, you can hop over to middle where probably no one is because they are camping thei're base.
:/ I dont think they should be removed but definately upped in price.
And, it seems like the game your in is gonna last 20 mins and eventually it becomes 50

ma_man321

Dec 19, 2013
Behind You.
I had games last sometimes 2-3 hours each side had like 10 grapples each and we build such magnificent forts. Eventually we won simply being strategic.

EdwardLapLaz

Jun 8, 2015
Right behind you.
www.google.com
Player with gapple Vs player with gapple.
^That's equal isnt it?
If they get god apples good for them,if you had done what they had done you would have got god apples too.
Basically what i'm trying to say is there is nothing biased about god apples seing as everyone can get them.-1 from me

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I disagree, god apples are very expensive, because they are not a neccessity until you get full iron armour and a diamond sword, with the exception of getting bows. Also, it is 32 diamonds with a level 3 diamond generators would take 80 seconds, which might not seem long, but it will take long if you want to get your diamond generator up to that level, which also includes going to mid, getting 5 diamonds, waiting 50 seconds for level 2, then waiting 125 seconds for level 3 generator.

Edward_Train

Jul 16, 2015
I disagree, god apples are very expensive, because they are not a neccessity until you get full iron armour and a diamond sword, with the exception of getting bows. Also, it is 32 diamonds with a level 3 diamond generators would take 80 seconds, which might not seem long, but it will take long if you want to get your diamond generator up to that level, which also includes going to mid, getting 5 diamonds, waiting 50 seconds for level 2, then waiting 125 seconds for level 3 generator.
wat u wanna say?

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Diamonds don't generate that fast. You need to camp on the gen to get enough diamonds to get a god apple. If they have god apples, it's probably because you gave them enough time to do so.
Even if they do get god apples, you can get them too. It's not exclusive to certain people. And even if they do manage to get tons of apples, you can just grab a bow with punch and shoot them off the edge. That or you can do a team effort and push him off the edge. It's not that hard to kill someone with god apples in my opinion.
This ^^

MayaPapaya_

Oct 18, 2014
Wherever the food is tbh
I agree. God apples are too over powered in my opinion. People camp with a bow and just keep on gaining more and more god apples. By the time you attack some people have around 8 and its impossible to win.

ma_man321

Dec 19, 2013
Behind You.
i camped about 2 hours in a 1v3 with a bow and 10 gapples eventually i lost because they shot me off by chance and i had no spares so they won, it just took them a long time.

Edward_Train

Jul 16, 2015
Well, I camped for about 6 mins and I got about 3 gapples since I just roam around, when it is 1v1 then with me 32gapples showed up, wining is kinda easy with "gapples"

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy birthday Shamel! 🎈
Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
Top Bottom