Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ENDER1355

Member
Dec 7, 2020
35
23
9
24
Remove food cage pack from MCPE Market, replace it with Colored Glass Cages, its better, food cage is disgusting, its like stepping to cake and pizza. it makes me bad :(( pls remove cubeteam isnt it disgusting? its like foot lettuce, im not a troll, would you step on pizza?, it looks like stepping on a pizza so yeah remove it

badcube.png
 
Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom