Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, I can definitely imagine fireworks cause lag on certain devices, and ruin the smooth gaming experience for some.
Personally, this problem doesn't bother me, but I do have a few tips (which I hope you didn't know of yet :p) to make this less of an issue.
You can toggle firework particles by going to Options --> Video Settings --> Animations --> Firework Particles. This should reduce or stop lag with fireworks. Additionally, if you wish, you could turn down the volume of "Ambient/Environment" sounds in Options --> Music & Sounds :]

Sponta

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Spontania
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, I can definitely imagine fireworks cause lag on certain devices, and ruin the smooth gaming experience for some.
Personally, this problem doesn't bother me, but I do have a few tips (which I hope you didn't know of yet :p) to make this less of an issue.
You can toggle firework particles by going to Options --> Video Settings --> Animations --> Firework Particles. This should reduce or stop lag with fireworks. Additionally, if you wish, you could turn down the volume of "Ambient/Environment" sounds in Options --> Music & Sounds :]

My post was bloated and exaggerated; I should have worded it better. In my opinion, the fact that players need to turn off something that affects most, or poorly equipped players to receive better performance is a tad impractical for players who don't have access to the forums or other communication resorts and don't know how to use the said settings.

Nonetheless, thank you for the help. I wasn't aware of that option/toggle's presence.

I was referring to deliberate spam of firework arrows, in inconsideration of other players' performance.

Reactions: Frontlane
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on DonovanSus's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^