Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, I can definitely imagine fireworks cause lag on certain devices, and ruin the smooth gaming experience for some.
Personally, this problem doesn't bother me, but I do have a few tips (which I hope you didn't know of yet :p) to make this less of an issue.
You can toggle firework particles by going to Options --> Video Settings --> Animations --> Firework Particles. This should reduce or stop lag with fireworks. Additionally, if you wish, you could turn down the volume of "Ambient/Environment" sounds in Options --> Music & Sounds :]

Sponta

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Spontania
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, I can definitely imagine fireworks cause lag on certain devices, and ruin the smooth gaming experience for some.
Personally, this problem doesn't bother me, but I do have a few tips (which I hope you didn't know of yet :p) to make this less of an issue.
You can toggle firework particles by going to Options --> Video Settings --> Animations --> Firework Particles. This should reduce or stop lag with fireworks. Additionally, if you wish, you could turn down the volume of "Ambient/Environment" sounds in Options --> Music & Sounds :]

My post was bloated and exaggerated; I should have worded it better. In my opinion, the fact that players need to turn off something that affects most, or poorly equipped players to receive better performance is a tad impractical for players who don't have access to the forums or other communication resorts and don't know how to use the said settings.

Nonetheless, thank you for the help. I wasn't aware of that option/toggle's presence.

I was referring to deliberate spam of firework arrows, in inconsideration of other players' performance.

Reactions: Frontlane
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom