Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

A pigeon

hi people are really ruining the english chat. Some people spell colour as color, pedo ad paedo, grey as gray etc. I think that english as a language has changed significantly enough from its roots ro be removed and re-introduced as the following channels.

Traditional-English where proper formal language be used

British-english where spellings would stick to their british variants

and last but not least the american-english which would have different spelling and speech pattern (color)

Reactions: Despacito 2

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
hi people are really ruining the english chat. Some people spell colour as color, pedo ad paedo, grey as gray etc. I think that english as a language has changed significantly enough from its roots ro be removed and re-introduced as the following channels.

and last but not least the american-english which would have different spelling and speech pattern (color)
It's still mostly english. I don't understand why this would bother anyone at all. And an english channel dedicated to Americans is just, I'm sorry, dumb.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
I feel that introducing 3+ channels just for English speakers alone would seem complicated and difficult to "moderate". Also, if we did change to different channels for different kinds of English, then other languages might want different channels for different dialects of their own languages which would make things even more complicated. The language channels are fine as they are now.

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net

No. In my opinion, it doesn't matter whether you spell the word that means "preferred before all others of the same kind" favorite or favourite. Same goes for all the other words, like grey/gray, color/colour, etc. etc.

MoonlightHugs

May 20, 2018
Malta
No. In my opinion, it doesn't matter whether you spell the word that means "preferred before all others of the same kind" favorite or favourite. Same goes for all the other words, like grey/gray, color/colour, etc. etc.
But what about the people that say Daddy instead of Father

MoonlightHugs

May 20, 2018
Malta
Why should it matter whether they call him Dad, Father, Daddy, or something else?
Oh theres a big difference....
This is a father -
image-20160617-11112-1e7k2u0.jpg

THIS is a DADDY -
6e5d6d08511beb1edba4b006b5498ddd-dbjhc7f.jpg

Reactions: Shallidor

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Oh theres a big difference....
This is a father -
image-20160617-11112-1e7k2u0.jpg

THIS is a DADDY -
6e5d6d08511beb1edba4b006b5498ddd-dbjhc7f.jpg
im-gonna-flash-myself-pretend-i-didnt-see-this.jpg

On topic: We really don't need yet another chat. If any language needs its own chat, it's probably Swedish or possibly French. Considering your post history, I'm just going to assume this is a troll thread and lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom