Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should ender-pearls be removed in Normal chest in Skywars?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No (please explain).

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
Heyaa Cheetah here,

My suggestion is very simple: remove the ender-pearls from the Normal chests in Skywars. Ender-pearls are very overpowered and that's why they shouldn't be in the chest refills in the Normal chests of Skywars.

Thanks for reading,
Cheetah

I agree it is just normal , you have a kit and in 15 minutes , you have 3 enderpearls , well +1

Reactions: Ducky
A

A pigeon

Nah . They're gere to stay. Enderpearls in normal refill are a brilliant decision. Towards the end game ots obly appropriate that transport becomes easier to finish the game off.

Whats that about a kit that gives u e pearls???!?!?!?? Uhhh i dont know how i feel about that

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
Definitely agree, and put the old fill of items in the chests, now the chests seems to be like the other servers, It was one of the things I loved of the skywars from cubecraft

F

Facelurite

I hated chests before. If teh update has chests tbat look anything like Hypixel's , I know I am going to enjoy this update very much

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
The chests are really simple... no strings or any of those things. I will let the Enderpearls stay - they could help get to mid, especially if the player is still stuck on the starting islands. I'd rather increase the delay before a refill.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
We decided to add them during refill since after 5 minutes or so the game is already lasting quite some time and to reduce camping, in my opinion, this was a good decision. Reduces chances of camping, adding them during the starter chests or middle chests would make them too OP. In the kit where you get enderpearls, you also do not get them at the start, same reason as starter chests; would result in too much rushing therefore too overpowered and will just result in rage and salt, which is why you get one after 2, 5 and 10 minutes.

Tl;dr, Enderpearls in refill chests shouldn't be removed in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
xHappyMood wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday eli
BurgerCat13 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday fellow dragon enthusiast 🐉
Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Top Bottom