Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Remove coloured blocks?

• Total voters

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I honestly don’t know anything about the new update and I am not interested in it. However, there’s something that still triggers me from a previous update. Coloured blocks. They have NO use.

The only thing it does is that it removes a whole skill and tactic from the game: sneaking. Not only talking about early, but also late game. By bringing back one main non-coloured block (sandstone), this skill and tactic will come back.
Sneaking just under the islands and slowly manoeuvre your way to your egg. For me it used to be the most fun part of Eggwars, to outplay your opponent and that fun factor has been long gone.

With coloured blocks this is a no-go since your block placements will easily be recognized by your opponent. It also makes it less easy to cover yourselves, while on egg hunt.

I would like to see this changed back and I am interested in how it will grow together with the new update.

klqus

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2017
United Kingdom
Also its a problem for colored blind people. My friends have gotten the colors wrong a lot of the times by looking at the colored blocks for bridging and end up saying the wrong colors because they think its one color but in reality its a completely different color. Sandstone would be nice to have back, makes things easier for them and us.

Reactions: Komodо and LlTE

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Coloured blocks make it so people will instantly know where which team has been recently.

It’s very un-stealthy, so they should jusy add sandstone without removing it.

On bedrock pls change it to concrete because it’s a much prettier block

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
Coloured blocks make it so people will instantly know where which team has been recently.

I agree with you! to not remove it completely but just add some sandstone too

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her

Cubecraft uses a heavily modified version of 1.9 that uses extra stuff like the 1.13 chunk loading. So you wouldnt be able to bring Concrete over, only blocks from java edition 1.9 and before can be used

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Cubecraft uses a heavily modified version of 1.9 that uses extra stuff like the 1.13 chunk loading. So you wouldnt be able to bring Concrete over, only blocks from java edition 1.9 and before can be used
They can't use 1.9 blocks in bedrock?

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
They can't use 1.9 blocks in bedrock?
Yeah, thats why you cant have any blocks past Java 1.9. If I remember correctly. Updating a game to a later version with all the added stuff takes multiple months (I think zed said it would take 6 months or so to bring it to 1.16) and the fact that some people just stay back on older versions because they dont want to get rid of what they already have

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom