• This poll will close: .

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
While I dislike chest breaking on solo it's not as much an issue as it is on teams, recently especially on Mega Sky Wars, players have been trolling by breaking all the chests and stealing as much as possible while our team has almost nothing to work with, it's at the point where chest breaking is not a cheap tactic, it's a form of team trolling.

So the suggestion is to remove it from all team game modes permanently.

gerxh

Mar 15, 2017
From my point of view, they should not take out this mechanic, since, for example, someone who chooses the ax kit will have more advantage over their colleagues who do not, and if it is someone who does not want to share, that team is doomed

Reactions: Conea64

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
From my point of view, they should not take out this mechanic, since, for example, someone who chooses the ax kit will have more advantage over their colleagues who do not, and if it is someone who does not want to share, that team is doomed

What? My suggestion is to remove the ability to break chests on Team Sky Wars. You voted no but what you said sounds like you support it.

Reactions: gerxh

gerxh

Mar 15, 2017
ups, I misunderstood the title, I understood that I was asking you to take out the 20 seconds that you give at the beginning of the game so as not to break the chests,
and yes, I agree with this publication, they should remove the allow breaking the chests in team sw

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
[QUOTE = "_ The13thDoctor_, publicación: 1212149, miembro: 176131"]
¿Qué? Mi sugerencia es eliminar la capacidad de romper cofres en las guerras aéreas en equipo.
[/CITAR]
[QUOTE = "_ The13thDoctor_, publicación: 1212149, miembro: 176131"]
¿Qué? Mi sugerencia es eliminar la capacidad de romper cofres en Team Sky Wars. Votó no, pero lo que dijo parece que lo apoya.
[/CITAR]

ups, I misunderstood the title, I understood that I was asking you to take out the 20 seconds that you give at the beginning of the game so as not to break the chests,
and yes, I agree with this publication, they should remove the allow breaking the chests in team sw

The suggestion is to make it so no chests can be broken so that all teammates, especially on big maps, can get all the resources that they need. 20 seconds isn't that long on some maps.

@Pineapple Man care to share why not?

Last edited:

Foodie

Dec 28, 2018
Yeah I think removing it would be a good idea, it would also mean you need to take the stuff from the chest more quickly, otherwise someone sneaks up from behind you and kills you. And I don't see why it wouldn't fix the trolling on teams, could be a good fix.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah I think removing it would be a good idea, it would also mean you need to take the stuff from the chest more quickly, otherwise someone sneaks up from behind you and kills you. And I don't see why it wouldn't fix the trolling on teams, could be a good fix.

Teammates can run break the chest, steal items, and run away.

To those voting no would you mind sharing why?

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
If you dont like the way a gamemode works, then why play it? Players always steal all the iron in eggwars teams of 4, lets remove the ability to pick up iron! your suggestion is not much different from this. it would make the game a lot harder for mobile and controller players who use this strategy, and 20 seconds is more than enough time to loot 2 chests.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
If you dont like the way a gamemode works, then why play it? Players always steal all the iron in eggwars teams of 4, lets remove the ability to pick up iron! your suggestion is not much different from this. it would make the game a lot harder for mobile and controller players who use this strategy, and 20 seconds is more than enough time to loot 2 chests.

Sorry, I choose to play Cubecraft Sky Wars because it's the best in my opinion, would you rather I and others go play one of the largest most popular games on Cubecraft somewhere else instead? Also, this issue is separate from Egg Wars and every other game mode, they had to make it so Iron Gens divide their resources among all that are standing on it because of a similar unfairness issue. That was the only way everyone can get some. Removing the ability to pick up iron is not the same as trolling. How does this make it harder for mobile players? Lots of people who do this are in fact the people that have an unfair advantage, combing through a chest takes longer than breaking it, so in theory, it's better for these players.

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
Sorry, I choose to play Cubecraft Sky Wars because it's the best in my opinion, would you rather I and others go play one of the largest most popular games on Cubecraft somewhere else instead? Also, this issue is separate from Egg Wars and every other game mode, they had to make it so Iron Gens divide their resources among all that are standing on it because of a similar unfairness issue. That was the only way everyone can get some. Removing the ability to pick up iron is not the same as trolling. How does this make it harder for mobile players? Lots of people who do this are in fact the people that have an unfair advantage, combing through a chest takes longer than breaking it, so in theory, it's better for these players.
have you ever played mobile? it takes an eternity to loot, and pvp is generally harder. i dont see how these players are trolling as it is a faster method of looting. obviously if they take all the items and throw it in lava its trolling, which is bannable already.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
have you ever played mobile? it takes an eternity to loot, and pvp is generally harder. i dont see how these players are trolling as it is a faster method of looting. obviously if they take all the items and throw it in lava its trolling, which is bannable already.

I have played on mobile, it is very difficult, but it doesn't help if players are still breaking your chests, it comes to a point where it dosen't matter what device you are on because it negatively affects everyone. Especially on smaller maps where there is less loot, it becomes an issue.

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
I have played on mobile, it is very difficult, but it doesn't help if players are still breaking your chests, it comes to a point where it dosen't matter what device you are on because it negatively affects everyone. Especially on smaller maps where there is less loot, it becomes an issue.
the point is, trolling is already bannable, and there is already 20 seconds to loot which is long enough.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I disagree with you. I don't think this is a good idea, so almost nobody would like to see the breaking of the chests at the beginning, those are already tactics, to rushear and be able to go faster and even win the game.

D

Deleted member 469419

Not agree with this suggestion. I think that the current mechanic works pretty well. During the first 15 seconds you should be able to get stuff from the chest and equip yourself, upon the 15 seconds has passed, you should be able to break any chest.

Why I'm disagree with this idea?

- This probably won't solve the few cases of trolling. If a player want to troll they can just place a block over the chest or just place lava around the whole island...

- Imagine that you need to place some block at the same location where is the chest, and you can't break it. It would be really annoying... Or you just want to equip yourself really quickly when you're in full game...

So, this mean that it's a no from me. Sorry.

Thank you for your suggestion though!

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Might work for a rusher, but think about all the people who are screwed over by it.

Yes, you're right about that part, but if players do this to annoy you, just record them and report them here:

Java: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report/create

Bedrock: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/

Not agree with this suggestion. I think that the current mechanic works pretty well. During the first 15 seconds you should be able to get stuff from the chest and equip yourself, upon the 15 seconds has passed, you should be able to break any chest.

Why I'm disagree with this idea?

- This probably won't solve the few cases of trolling. If a player want to troll they can just place a block over the chest or just place lava around the whole island...

- Imagine that you need to place some block at the same location where is the chest, and you can't break it. It would be really annoying... Or you just want to equip yourself really quickly when you're in full game...

So, this mean that it's a no from me. Sorry.

Thank you for your suggestion though!

Of course, you are absolutely right, as I said before, it should stay that way, because as it is right now, it is a very good operation.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
Top Bottom