Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 489420

Yall voting dissagree, have you ever played ffa on a low budget pc? well trust me the fps drops are huge due to bow trails and its also very annoying and disturbing to fight against ppl with trails
Maybe also explain why you voted no?
Surely can't be that hard

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
Yall voting dissagree, have you ever played ffa on a low budget pc? well trust me the fps drops are huge due to bow trails and its also very annoying and disturbing to fight against ppl with trails
There are a ton of reasons why you have fps drops and arrow trails would be at the very bottom of that list. You can do multiple things you can do to boost your fps. Like playing on OptiFine, use a texture pack which is fps friendly/boosting, disable your particles, lowering your render distance and quite a few other settings you can change to boost your fps. I feel like those few players using the archer kit won't have such a big impact on your fps.

Removing arrow trails is a hard punishment for all the other players especially as there's a lot of things you can do to boost your fps.

Ok
Depends who you're asking

D

Deleted member 347571

There are a ton of reasons why you have fps drops and arrow trails would be at the very bottom of that list. You can do multiple things you can do to boost your fps. Like playing on OptiFine, use a texture pack which is fps friendly/boosting, disable your particles, lowering your render distance and quite a few other settings you can change to boost your fps. I feel like those few players using the archer kit won't have such a big impact on your fps.

Removing arrow trails is a hard punishment for all the other players especially as there's a lot of things you can do to boost your fps.

Ok

People are using laggy bow-trails and just bowspam to make people lag. They simply need to be removed.. i have a good pc and even i lag when people do this.

There should be a way to turn these off for others so you can see your own trail but others don't unless they want to.

There is also a way to stack trails on eachother (you'll see over 100 trails) which makes you lag even more.

D

Deleted member 489420

Ok

Its not that easy, the arrows trails are actually at the top of that list. A lot of archers spam u with them to make u lag and other than fps drops it simply visibility issues you cant see anything when in it. Like Sammie suggested there should be a way to disable them for yourself to let others use it and fix dps drops for others.

Also i dont think both you and fesa play ffa enough to understand this problem

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
In my opinion I don't see the need to remove the arrow trails in FFA. Yes it's true that this can generate some lag, but this doesn't make your PC much worse.

• Disagree
Reactions: Amazinq

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
People are using laggy bow-trails and just bowspam to make people lag. They simply need to be removed.. i have a good pc and even i lag when people do this.
Never had this issue ever in my life. Not in ffa neither nor in lucky islands withe the automatic bow which should be way worse and my pc isn't even that good. But if you're saying it's bad in ffa it should be bad everywhere right? Never heard someone complain about the arrows trails with the automatic bow or any form of bowspam lag in other games.

D

Deleted member 489420

Never had this issue ever in my life. Not in ffa neither nor in lucky islands withe the automatic bow which should be way worse and my pc isn't even that good. But if you're saying it's bad in ffa it should be bad everywhere right? Never heard someone complain about the arrows trails with the automatic bow or any form of bowspam lag in other games.
You never had issues bcs u have a pc that is good enough but not everyone does, i would say most doesn't but ofc most of you here on forums does.

Theres such a huge diffrence beetwen ffa bow fights and lucky or eggwars one. In ffa they come near u and spam with fireworks making u drop to 12 fps and having a full screen of fireworks trails.

The selfishness of ppl on forums shows why forums suggestions will never work as it doesn't represent player base well enough.

Its also so funny to see randoms that havent played ffa for longer than 5 mins in 6 months voting disagree

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
You’re able to completely disable particles with the Optifine or Sodium mod. And decrease particles to a bare minimum in default Minecraft (on higher version for sure).

There is no need for server side changes when the issue can be solved client side while keeping the feature enabled for players who can play with the amount of particles rendered.

I had the issue last week when playing FFA on my laptop. I turned off particles and I was fine.

D

Deleted member 489420

You’re able to completely disable particles with the Optifine or Sodium mod. And decrease particles to a bare minimum in default Minecraft (on higher version for sure).

There is no need for server side changes when the issue can be solved client side while keeping the feature enabled for players who can play with the amount of particles rendered.

I had the issue last week when playing FFA on my laptop. I turned off particles and I was fine.
Thats entirerly not the point, a lot of ffa players cant play with for example hit particles. Making them disable them just bcs some random archers wants to troll is completely not okay

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
Thats entirerly not the point, a lot of ffa players cant play with for example hit particles. Making them disable them just bcs some random archers wants to troll is completely not okay
So instead you're forcing all the other ffa players to adapt only because a few players don't want to turn of their particles when it makes them lag...

D

Deleted member 347571

I recently found out about it and so did others, people have found a way to let arrows permanently fly in the sky but i'm not sure how they do this. And yes the lag is insane even if you have a good pc so imagine what someone with a bad pc has to go through.

D

Deleted member 489420

So instead you're forcing all the other ffa players to adapt only because a few players don't want to turn of their particles when it makes them lag...
No instead im asking for a setting just to disable it for yourself

D

Deleted member 347571

BEFORE: :shreklook:

2022-06-18_22.32.56.png

AFTER: :despair:

2022-06-18_22.32.13.png

PS LOOK AT THE FPS

D

Deleted member 347571

I just noticed that my FPS is not on the second picture but i had around 69 FPS..

k1ngvenator

Jun 15, 2022
I'm sorry but I sincerely doubt those trails will be removed purely because you and likely a small handful of others don't have a high-enough quality PC to endure the animation. Not to mention just in general you have been horrendously toxic throughout the forum, so if the chances of your request going through weren't slim enough, your attitude towards the people who are just voicing their opinions like you did in a much more polite tone just makes them even slimmer.

D

Deleted member 489420

I'm sorry but I sincerely doubt those trails will be removed purely because you and likely a small handful of others don't have a high-enough quality PC to endure the animation. Not to mention just in general you have been horrendously toxic throughout the forum, so if the chances of your request going through weren't slim enough, your attitude towards the people who are just voicing their opinions like you did in a much more polite tone just makes them even slimmer.
Didnt really ask tbh but here we go again.
Most of ppl here are extremely selfish and dumb thinking just bcs they dont have a problem like this nobody does. Also a lot of ppl voting dissagree havent played FFA in months plus they dont even give a reasoning to why voting like that which is just cringe but yea forums suggestions will never work, cube wont work for much long either no reason to waste ur time here kids.

hanful amount of players btw? You gotta be joking theres like not even 1% of players that have better computer than sammir and he already has huge fps drops so its not a handful its pretty much everyone

k1ngvenator

Jun 15, 2022
hanful amount of players btw? You gotta be joking theres like not even 1% of players that have better computer than sammir and he already has huge fps drops so its not a handful its pretty much everyone
Bit of an exaggeration when next to no one seems to complain about what you're post is about; if it really was that bad, I'd be baffled on why FFA is still as popular as it is. I'm gonna give ya the benefit of the doubt because you talk as though you're like 8, but your comments shouldn't read like angry drunk texts when you're 13 years behind the legal consumption age; have a nice day.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom